1. Hey Guest, looking for Virtua Fighter 5: Ultimate Showdown content? Rest assured that the game is identical to Virtua Fighter 5: Final Showdown so all current resources on here such as Command Lists with frame data, Combo Lists and the Wiki still apply. However, you can expect some VF5US specific changes to come soon!
    Dismiss Notice

Lightwingdragon's Room

Discussion in 'PlayStation Network' started by masterpo, Sep 12, 2020.

1. masterpo

masterpo VF Martial Artist Bronze Supporter

PSN:
    lastmonk
    Lightwingdragon's room had some good VF yesterday (9.13.2020). It was good to see PSN with some action. Although I don't even think I won a single round, I had much fun. GGs everyone:LOL:

DomAug likes this.
  2. DomAug

DomAug dom Content Manager Lion Bronze Supporter

PSN:
    domaug
    good games!

masterpo likes this.
  3. Lightwing

Lightwing New Member

Yes it was good to have you there masterpo you can debut that new arcade stick you got next time also !.

masterpo and Phoenix Force like this.
  4. masterpo

PSN:
    lastmonk
    I learned a lot from your Lei Fei, and Phoenix Force's Lei Fei. Its always good to see another interpretation of your own main.

Also, the customizations were off the chain.:ROTFL:

Yea soon as my stick gets in. It was supposed to be here last week. I bought it from some dude on Ebay. Tracking says it was shipped, so I should get it this week.

As long as you guys realize you're beating up on a casual player:LOL:

Phoenix Force likes this.
  5. masterpo

PSN:
    lastmonk
    Nice matches yesterday in Lightwing's room. I got a chance to try out my new stick (Hori Fighter Stick 3 Its better than nothing). I have a special desk for it at the right height, and I built a carve in so its pretty sturdy and won't move. Learned a lot of new stuff from Lightwing, Squid boyy, and Phoenix. GGs

6. Lightwing

Lightwing New Member

Good Games yesterday dude seems like that new Hori tech is working out for the lastmonk isnt it.