1. Hey Guest, looking for Virtua Fighter 5: Ultimate Showdown content? Rest assured that the game is identical to Virtua Fighter 5: Final Showdown so all current resources on here such as Command Lists with frame data, Combo Lists and the Wiki still apply. However, you can expect some VF5US specific changes to come soon!
    Dismiss Notice

Lindberg Style Arcade Cabinet

Discussion in 'Console' started by L_A, Mar 5, 2008.

1. L_A

L_A Well-Known Member

There is no input lag. I'm using component and not HDMI as well.

2. L_A

L_A Well-Known Member

For sale.. $5000

If you think its too much, then its not for you. [​IMG]

3. GodEater

GodEater Well-Known Member

haha. let the counter begging begin.

it's a beauty, boys.

GE

4. KrsJin

KrsJin Well-Known Member

Done with fighters/games or you got another one in the works? Just curious, don't even really need an answer or anything haha.

5. L_A

L_A Well-Known Member

Hey man,

I'm just done with games in general for now and the near future. Gonna be setting up my garage as a motion capture studio for work related stuff and I need the space. I'm not in a terrible rush to get rid of it but if someone wants it for that price, I will sell it.

VF is a great game but it takes up alot of time for me and people with my personality type. [​IMG]

6. GodEater

GodEater Well-Known Member

FINALLY. we can work on our fighting game! [​IMG]

7. social_ruin

social_ruin Well-Known Member

FUUUUUUUUCKKKK. story of the last 2 years of my life!!!!!!!!
    and. lol @ tengu

8. White_Worm

White_Worm Well-Known Member

I think most of us fall into that personality type. If you need proof, well, we're posting on a forum based on a 5-year old video game. 5 years in games is practically ancient. And thats just the latest NA release!

I need to hit up a VF Anonymous or something. I've reached the point where I absolutely *HATE* playing this game, but I still play it every day after work. On the other hand, if I had 5G's to spare, I'd buy this cab in a heartbeat. [​IMG]

9. BrenBed

BrenBed Active Member

Dayummmm...That's Bad Ass...L_A You have a talent my friend...that's all I can say....

10. WolfKing

WolfKing Well-Known Member

PSN:
    HotRod666
    Hey, just wondering, how much the cabinet weighs? Do you know how much it would cost to ship it to Brazil? [​IMG]

11. FcoBenitez

FcoBenitez Well-Known Member

Im sorry to bump this thread (I think it deserves to be pinned!!) but images are down [​IMG] can you please reupload L_A ?

12. samtheseed

samtheseed Well-Known Member

PSN:
    The_Beggar_So
    XBL:
    Shun is Drunk
    yea, bumping up for justice.

13. L_A

L_A Well-Known Member

Hey guys,

I really need the VFDC communitys help right now. I no longer have any of the images of the cab construction due to a fried HD. If anyone downloaded them back in the day, please let me know so I can get them back. I just re-registered my domain and well where I plan to host the images once again. The url will be slightly different though. Instead of laakira.com, the new url will be laakira.la

Thanks guys and gals!

14. dkn29

dkn29 Member

PSN:
    dkn29
    XBL:
    dkn29
  15. L_A

L_A Well-Known Member

16. Chanchai

Chanchai Well-Known Member

I've only seen the ones in articles written about your setup... here's the followup to the last link:

Finished Product
    Playing

I assume you have that, but hopefully all of us scourers will find your images ^_^

17. Rodnutz

Rodnutz Well-Known Member

PSN:
    XxRodnutzxX
    XBL:
    XxRodnutzxX
    I miss playing on this cabinet. It was the best! To the individual who bought it.... SALUTE!

jimi Claymore likes this.