1. Hey Guest, looking for Virtua Fighter 5: Ultimate Showdown content? Rest assured that the game is identical to Virtua Fighter 5: Final Showdown so all current resources on here such as Command Lists with frame data, Combo Lists and the Wiki still apply. However, you can expect some VF5US specific changes to come soon!
    Dismiss Notice

Lion Red Glasses

Discussion in 'Quest, Kumite and Items' started by skuall, Apr 13, 2002.

1. skuall

skuall Member

anyone knows how can i acquire this item?
    you know, the one chibita uses with the white hair /versus/images/icons/smile.gif
    Please ignore the other topic.

thanks!

2. lionrulz77

lionrulz77 Active Member

I am not quite sure whether this works but I have been told that it does. What you have to do is go on either Kumite or vs. mode with your Lion from Kumite (the second option is easier!) then beat the opponent with by just using [8_][P][K] (I think!) and then after the fight you should get the sunglasses you want.
    Also, because I am nice I will tell you how to get the Tutankamun helmet, someone told me that you must lose 3 matches (where the opponent wins with an "excellent" on you) on either Kumite or vs. mode (either one is good) and after the 3 matches you should get the helmet.

3. pltan

pltan Well-Known Member

I think that method gets you the yellow glasses.

4. Two_Bit_Mage

Two_Bit_Mage Well-Known Member

i asked about orange sunglasses earlier, some guy said [8_][P] for an entire round does the trick, or this could be a mistake meant to describe the [8][P][K] thing...

some say it can only be stolen from another lion player in kumite, others say it wasnt translated from the japanese vf....