1. Hey Guest, looking for Virtua Fighter 5: Ultimate Showdown content? Rest assured that the game is identical to Virtua Fighter 5: Final Showdown so all current resources on here such as Command Lists with frame data, Combo Lists and the Wiki still apply. However, you can expect some VF5US specific changes to come soon!
    Dismiss Notice

LION's 3PP?

Discussion in 'Lion' started by ukmc2, Aug 25, 2004.

1. ukmc2

ukmc2 Active Member

i am trying to do the [3][P][P] with lion when the opponent is down. but it just comes out to be [3][P] down attack

i was trying to do this combo

[4][3][P] [2][P] [3][P][P] [3][K]

same with this one.... the [6][P][P] comes out to be [2_][6][P]

[4][3][P] [2][P] [6][P][P]

2. Oioron

Oioron Well-Known Member Gold Supporter

You have to be standing to do these moves. Since you're crouched after the [2]+[P] you need to buffer the stand by [6][6] or [4][4].

3. Siyko

Siyko Well-Known Member

[4][4] won't work, because lion has his [4][3][P]. Input it as

[6][6][3][P][P]

do NOT return to neutral between the [6] and [3] or it will come out as a light down atttack.

4. lynxdark

lynxdark Member

do the charge motion on the down button
    then do the rest of the move
    [2_]+[P][3][P][P]
    Cuz you are doing this move but with a extra punch
    [2_][3]+[P][P]
    /versus/images/graemlins/grin.gif

5. DanniBoySmith

DanniBoySmith Well-Known Member

[ QUOTE ]
    SiYkO said:

[4][4] won't work, because lion has his [4][3][P]. Input it as

[6][6][3][P][P]

do NOT return to neutral between the [6] and [3] or it will come out as a light down atttack.

[/ QUOTE ]

sorry i don't mean to nitpick but just for clarification: shouldn't the notification be [6][6][3_]? i'm just asking because thats what i usually do with the shun CH [2_][3]+[P], [2]+[P], [3]+[P][P] combo. i don't think i tested it but unless you're already in the process of holding df after the d+p's recovery, wouldn't i get the df pounce (with either shun or lion) if i didn't hold df?

thanks /versus/images/graemlins/smile.gif

6. Siyko

Siyko Well-Known Member

with both those chars, if you didn't input the dash, you would get their [2_][3][P] move. And it would be [6][6][3_][P][P].

7. Cheath

Cheath Member

hmm can't you use [1][P] instead