1. Hey Guest, looking for Virtua Fighter 5: Ultimate Showdown content? Rest assured that the game is identical to Virtua Fighter 5: Final Showdown so all current resources on here such as Command Lists with frame data, Combo Lists and the Wiki still apply. However, you can expect some VF5US specific changes to come soon!
    Dismiss Notice

Lion's follow-up after b,b+K,P+K discussion

Discussion in 'Junky's Jungle' started by SG-Lion, Jan 13, 2002.

1. SG-Lion

SG-Lion Well-Known Member

Hi there,

I practised the qcb+P (sabaki) > f,f+K,K > opponent side tech-roll > f,f > d/f+K > opponent back-stagger > f,f+P > u/f+P (pounce). Impressive damage. (somebody told me when I was in Bugis yesterday) :)

My discussion is b,b+K > P+K series.
    So far my follow-up are
    i) b,f+P+K > b+f+P+K > P > P (might miss) (just nice to see :) )
    ii) b,f+P+K > P > P
    iii) b,f+P+K > P > f,f+K,K > pounce (against opponent don't tech-roll)

My "dream" is, anybody tried b,b+K > P+K > b,f+P+K > opponent side tech-roll > d/f+K where is the opponent will back-stagger? so far, I cannot execute it. I am combining the first combo idea into my b,b+K series. Any feedback is welcome. If your guys/gals think is impossible then I will explore other possibilities. :) I just want to expand my Lion's combo.

SG-Lion
    Singapore

2. Myke

Myke Administrator Staff Member Content Manager Kage

PSN:
    Myke623
    XBL:
    Myke623
    My "dream" is, anybody tried b,b+K > P+K > b,f+P+K > opponent side tech-roll > d/f+K where is the opponent will back-stagger?

You won't be able to interrupt the TR if the opponent is not in a face-down position when he/she lands. From memory, the b,b+K - P+K doesn't satisfy this condition.

3. LAU Abuser

LAU Abuser Well-Known Member

The last combo that hits the opponent from where he/she can TR from then on... Its better (I believe) to pursue the TR-ing opponent and threaten them with u+K or any other moves with continuation and must hit middle... QCB+P (P) even better. Such moves keep your opponents 'honest'.

4. nycat

nycat Well-Known Member

b,b+K<font color=red>*</font color=red> -> P+K -> b,f+P+K -> P,P,d+P -> Wall bounce -> b,f+K+G
    25 14 10 10, 10, 20 0 35

<font color=red>*</font color=red>(counter hit required)
    The distance from the wall is inverse to the weight of the opponent. The heavier the opponent, the closer the wall must be for damage in the half a life bar range.

5. Llanfair

Llanfair Well-Known Member

Nycat,

Just so you don't give people the wrong impression, it's best to not put in damage numbers in to describe the combo. We have no idea of the damage modifiers involved - that info is yet to be disclosed. :)