Lion's oki nightmare

Discussion in 'Junky's Jungle' started by a_l_e_x, Apr 1, 2002.

1. a_l_e_x

a_l_e_x Active Member

Played against this Lion, who used handstand kicks(double lk that looks like mid kicks, d/b+KK?), u+KK, or throw when you are getting up. Was terrified when I was like knocked back down over and over again... What should I do?

Also, the u+KK move, looks like a very good move to me. If your opponent like to use it ALOT, what would you do? It's not throw counterable right?

2. Tetra

Tetra Well-Known Member

both of them are half circular moves which u can dodge.

3. SG-Lion

SG-Lion Well-Known Member

I used the okizeme technique in VF2 and VF4 for Lion. (I missed VF3 and VF3tb). When I played against the similiar Lion, I will wait on the floor when I am downed. Meaning, I delaying my response. The reason is, instead of I am guessing what he/she going to do next. The opponent has to guess what I am going to do. Works for me most of the time. But, I will run in the risk of being pounce. At least, it becomes a better guess game. /versus/images/icons/smile.gif

Sg-Lion

4. GaijinPunch

GaijinPunch Well-Known Member

u+KK is mid, then high. You can duck the second one. Watch out if you're playing against a good Lion though (not CPU, but real player. I use Lion at the arcades. A good move is u+K, b,f+P+K (your opponent is usually standing there now) then throw 'em. /versus/images/icons/smile.gif

5. a_l_e_x

a_l_e_x Active Member

u+KK is mid, then high. You can duck the second one.

Oh really, I always thought that's mid, mid. There's a mistake on Lion's playlist at this site then. Thanks a lot for the info!

6. Myke

Myke Administrator Staff Member Content Manager Kage

PSN:
    Myke623
    XBL:
    Myke623
    There's a mistake on Lion's playlist at this site then.

Lion's u+KK has been corrected now. Thanks.