1. Hey Guest, looking for Virtua Fighter 5: Ultimate Showdown content? Rest assured that the game is identical to Virtua Fighter 5: Final Showdown so all current resources on here such as Command Lists with frame data, Combo Lists and the Wiki still apply. However, you can expect some VF5US specific changes to come soon!
    Dismiss Notice

Lion's teleport glitch

Discussion in 'Lion' started by Stl_Tim, Jul 30, 2012.

1. Stl_Tim

Stl_Tim Well-Known Member

2k+g>66>4kp
    Conditions:
    Body side turned on knockdown.
    Face down.
    Rising attack from opponent must be normal or slow.

After trying it many times I got the CPU to whiff rising mid the other way and thus opens up a chance to punish etc.
    Very specific, but something to play around with, so get out there and see what you can find!
    Btw- I'm claming rights to this find!! [​IMG]

2. DomAug

DomAug dom Content Manager Lion Bronze Supporter

PSN:
    domaug
    i don't get this. does he magically switch positions after [4][K][P] under those conditions? i'm confused.

EDIT: oh i think the point is that the opponent rises on the other side? if that's true, i wanna try this out. [​IMG]

btw you've played my brother on XBLA quite a bit according to him (KyotaWuskers). i'm trying to teach him more about being reactive in general, not just with Lion, but he is stubborn. :p

nou likes this.
  3. Darksoul173

Darksoul173 Well-Known Member

PSN:
    Darksoul173
    already seen this quite awhile ago in a random japanese vid
    when ill get back home ill try to find the video again

4. Chanchai

Chanchai Well-Known Member

Sweet, I'll try this out tonight. Uramawari is always fun!

5. LegendaryHero90

LegendaryHero90 Well-Known Member

interesting....

will try and see if it works as well.