1. Hey Guest, looking for Virtua Fighter 5: Ultimate Showdown content? Rest assured that the game is identical to Virtua Fighter 5: Final Showdown so all current resources on here such as Command Lists with frame data, Combo Lists and the Wiki still apply. However, you can expect some VF5US specific changes to come soon!
    Dismiss Notice

LION's Three lower punch? Please help

Discussion in 'Lion' started by lalasgla, Dec 4, 2002.

1. lalasgla

lalasgla Active Member

Can anyone help? THere's a 3 low punch i often see people exceuting after crumble.

Or after P+K

May i know how to excecute it?

2. lalasgla

lalasgla Active Member

it's a very low helix, follwed by a low reverse helix and a low punch?

help anyone?

3. lalasgla

lalasgla Active Member

help?

4. lalasgla

lalasgla Active Member

5. Llanfair

Llanfair Well-Known Member

Just a couple quick questions:

1. Do you have VF4 for PS2?
    2. Have you looked at Lion's movelist here at VFDC? I'll even provide a link for you: Lion's Version C Movelist

Do us all a favour. Look at the movelist and see what *3 hit* moves Lion has. Then, by means of elimination, make an educated guess as to which 3 hit sequence you're likely seeing in the vids.

Note - there's a wonderful search button here at VFDC. If you use it, they will come.

cheers,

6. lalasgla

lalasgla Active Member

Sorry im new here.

1. I play in e arcade.
    2. Ive check and there's only 3 and is is p p lp? but i ve tried and it doesnt work.

Y dont u help me by just tell me how to execute it?

7. Joespeed

Joespeed Well-Known Member

Try not to spam (especially when it's your own thread by putting ? marks or help), and Llanfair did help... Just go to her site ( here ) and you find. That way you can get all of Lions moves and the one you want....
    If you've looked there and it didn't work, then you did it wrong , maybe you are spose to hold the down when your punching the 3rd one... like [P][P], then hold down and push [P] ... (not to sure but just try it...)

8. kbcat

kbcat Well-Known Member

I think the combo you're looking for is [4][6]+[P]+[K][P][P], and it is in the movelists.

cheers,
    kbcat

9. lalasgla

lalasgla Active Member

kbcat i think u are right. thanks.

10. Llanfair

heyyy...you're spoiling all the fun... /versus/images/icons/smile.gif

11. Joespeed

yeah, who do you think you are *kbcat*

12. kbcat

kbcat Well-Known Member

I think I am superman,
    wait maybe I'm Haman,
    I think last week I was Gary. :p

cheers,
    superman

13. Joespeed

....Ok....

kbcat thinks he's superman, now what are you going to be tommorow?

14. kbcat

kbcat Well-Known Member

*What* am I going to be tomorrow? If that's the question, I think I'll be a Fire Truck. I've always wanted to be a Fire Truck /versus/images/icons/wink.gif

cheers,
    Fire Truck

15. GodEater

GodEater Well-Known Member

what a retarted thread. However, something really good and funny has come out of it (for me at least).

Just go to her site
    From now on I propose that we all follow Joespeed's example and use the female pronoun when refering to llanfair. Much funnier than what we've been using in the past.

y'think?

GE

16. Llanfair

Laugh it up, fuzzball.

17. GLC

GLC Well-Known Member

Hey Llan, may I ask what this crappy logo in your sig represents? /versus/images/icons/wink.gif I heard it was Canadian answer to VFDC, confirm plz~ /versus/images/icons/smile.gif

18. Joespeed

/versus/images/icons/confused.gif Why did you call it a crappy logo? /versus/images/icons/confused.gif

* /versus/images/icons/tongue.gif Yours is >logout /versus/images/icons/tongue.gif *

Why do you have that *crappy* logout logo?

19. Anton

Anton Well-Known Member

Try doing [1][1][P][P] or[4][3][P]