1. Hey Guest, looking for Virtua Fighter 5: Ultimate Showdown content? Rest assured that the game is identical to Virtua Fighter 5: Final Showdown so all current resources on here such as Command Lists with frame data, Combo Lists and the Wiki still apply. However, you can expect some VF5US specific changes to come soon!
    Dismiss Notice

List of new/changed moves from VF4 to VF4 Evo?

Discussion in 'Console' started by haste, Dec 21, 2004.

1. haste

haste Member

Is there a list of command changes from VF4 to VF4 Evo? I don't want a full movelist, just a list of what's new and what's been changed.

I tried searching for this, I swear. I must not have used the right terms.

Got Newbie?

2. Myke

Myke Administrator Staff Member Content Manager Kage

PSN:
    Myke623
    XBL:
    Myke623
    <font color="orange">CONGRATULATIONS!</font>

You have found the secret level!

View any character's command list on this site, and in the drop down Version list you can select Evolution Beta.

<ul type="square">[*]<font color="red">Move names in red are new to Evolution.</font>
    [*]<font color="blue">Move names in blue are changed in Evolution.</font>
    [/list]

Since Brad and Goh were both new to Evolution, none of their moves will be highlighted since they can't be compared to an older version.

3. haste

haste Member

Whoops. I didn't even notice that. I probably should have checked the legend. /versus/images/graemlins/blush.gif

Thanks Myke!