1. Hey Guest, looking for Virtua Fighter 5: Ultimate Showdown content? Rest assured that the game is identical to Virtua Fighter 5: Final Showdown so all current resources on here such as Command Lists with frame data, Combo Lists and the Wiki still apply. However, you can expect some VF5US specific changes to come soon!
    Dismiss Notice

List of people I consider assholes + reasons

Discussion in 'The Vault' started by Guest, Apr 2, 2001.

1. Guest

Guest Guest

Ice-9: for not giving a shit about what's happening at his own site.
    Myke: not only is he aussie, but has also been made an admin of this miserable page, against his will.
    CrewNYC: for bragging about his shit.
    AdamYuki: ditto.
    Mr Bungle: what kind of idiot are you? Always ranting about times that will never come back. Ya hear me? NEVER! So just stop dammit.
    GLC: I couldn't make up a valid reason, so I'll just insult you... I didn't think ppl actually have access to computers in poland?
    GodEater: for being canadian.
    kbcat: ditto.
    Llanfair: guess what :)
    sta783: "my japanese VF teachers say..." So fuckin' what? I heard you suck, big time! Loser!
    Chanchai: for having too much time on his hands.
    piccolo: "fuck spelling" eh? I guess GRADE SCHOOL wasn't "the thing"?
    uk_kid: "look at me, I made over 150 posts but I'm still a cluesless weirdo!" doh.
    Lonelyfighter: since when is Nebraska "middle america"? what an idiot!
    Yamcha: "formerly known as Fogira Four"? please, NO ONE fuckin' cares about you! scrub!

More to come!

2. Mr. Bungle

Mr. Bungle Well-Known Member

it has come to my attention that many people incorrectly and unfairly believe that every bizarre and/or caustic anonymous post ("Disabled"; "vfplayer"; etc) is made by me. i will gleefully admit that i have had some very occasional fun with the board in the past, but i would like to make it clear that that i did not make this post.

that aside...
    :)
    more!

3. Llanfair

Llanfair Well-Known Member

Play Diablo2 much?

Hmmm...RuthlessPsycho. Either you are the real one - or you're just stealing handles. So which is it? Play Diablo2 much?

cheers,

<font color=white> Llanfair the prized <font color=green>cabbage</font color=green></font color=white>

4. Hayai_JiJi

Hayai_JiJi Well-Known Member

Hey look someone else on this board knows my name:) how else am I supposed to describe the location of the Cornhusker State. Oh yeah I almost forgot FUCK YOU!!!

Under the surface of the most jaded cynic lies a dissappointed idealist- George Carlin

5. uk_kid

uk_kid Well-Known Member

clueless weirdo? care to explain...?

6. uk_kid

uk_kid Well-Known Member

laterz

this is my last post on versus city, so doh, indeed. lack of VF competition has finally taken its toll on me.
    i will say 'laterz' now to all the guys VF has allowed me to talk to.
    thanks,

- phil

7. adamYUKI

adamYUKI Well-Known Member

PSN:
    adamYUKI
    XBL:
    adamYUKI
    Hi GLC!

<font color=red>Jyunen hayaindayo!</font color=red>

<font color=white>adam</font color=white><font color=red>YUKI</font color=red>

8. Shadowdean

Shadowdean Well-Known Member

Damn..I didn't make it???!!

"Victory can be anticipated, but not assured" Sun-Tzu

9. GLC

GLC Well-Known Member

If you think you're smart, let me tell you: you're not ;)) Everyone interested knew it was me, everyone knew it was a joke, so come on :>

10. GLC

GLC Well-Known Member

You're not an asshole... I like your posts, they're good for laughs.

11. GLC

GLC Well-Known Member

Re: laterz

'NO MORE VF, EVER' phase, eh? You'll get over it :>

12. Hayai_JiJi

Hayai_JiJi Well-Known Member

I tell you Middle America sounds better than MidWest:)

Under the surface of the most jaded cynic lies a dissappointed idealist- George Carlin
    <P ID="edit"><FONT SIZE=-1>Edited by Lonelyfighter on 04/17/01 09:29 AM (server time).</FONT></P>

13. adamYUKI

adamYUKI Well-Known Member

PSN:
    adamYUKI
    XBL:
    adamYUKI
    ;>

<font color=red>Jyunen hayaindayo!</font color=red>

<font color=white>adam</font color=white><font color=red>YUKI</font color=red>

14. uk_kid

uk_kid Well-Known Member

Re: laterz

"this is my last post on versus city, so doh, indeed. lack of VF competition has finally taken its toll on me.
    i will say 'laterz' now to all the guys VF has allowed me to talk to. "

question: was i on DRUGS when i wrote this? :)
    answer: fuck knows.

- phil the nerd