1. Hey Guest, looking for Virtua Fighter 5: Ultimate Showdown content? Rest assured that the game is identical to Virtua Fighter 5: Final Showdown so all current resources on here such as Command Lists with frame data, Combo Lists and the Wiki still apply. However, you can expect some VF5US specific changes to come soon!
    Dismiss Notice

List with all the moves

Discussion in 'The Vault' started by Guest, Jul 20, 2000.

1. Guest

Guest Guest

Hi! You know a site with all the moves, techniques, strategies, and combos in Virtua Fighter 3tb?

2. Guest

Guest Guest

hmm...

dude this is a stupid question so and usually ppl hate that so probably no one will answer u so i will try to help u. the firestarter's moveslist should list all the vf3 moves (but it might be pretb) along with detailed frame, damage, float-damage, stance, and other stats, look it up on a search engine or something, i can't remember the address....as far as techniques, strategies, and combos, there is noplace they're all listed, the game is WAY too deep for there to be a finite list, this forum is used for discussing strategies, if u look up VF3 on gamefaqs.com u should find some nice in-depth FAQs that list some strategies and techniques, as for combos, well, experiment, the most rewarding combos are those u come up with urself...vf3's 3d system is too variable and random to say theree are only certain set combos as each character (tho there probably are somewhere in the 1000s, wild guess)
    anyway generally ppl hate questions looking for an all-encompassing type answer like it seems u want, especially when u could do the research as well as anyone else, so im trying to spare u the agony of insult and help where i can...I really don't mean to sound offensive, but this that's the truth...so good luck on finding what u want and happy VFing, it's a great game, I'm glad u are interested in it. See you. :)

3. Mr. Bungle

Mr. Bungle Well-Known Member

4. Guest

Guest Guest

5. Mr. Bungle

Mr. Bungle Well-Known Member

Re: URL inside

..sighhh..........