1. Hey Guest, looking for Virtua Fighter 5: Ultimate Showdown content? Rest assured that the game is identical to Virtua Fighter 5: Final Showdown so all current resources on here such as Command Lists with frame data, Combo Lists and the Wiki still apply. However, you can expect some VF5US specific changes to come soon!
    Dismiss Notice

London casuals

Discussion in 'VF.TV' started by BK__, Sep 23, 2006.

1. BK__

BK__ Well-Known Member

picked up the game again, mabye alittle rusty, dunno
    just the usual archangel pai vs BK wolf

match1

match2

match3

oh, it's ps2 EVO~

2. ZSS

ZSS Well-Known Member

I'd definitely check them if they weren't zero sized.

3. BK__

BK__ Well-Known Member

hmm, i guess i needed that feedback alittle earlier /versus/images/graemlins/smile.gif

i'll sort it later~

4. RagingSilver

RagingSilver Well-Known Member

yah the videos should work now. I dunno why it wasn't uploading for BK.

5. BK__

BK__ Well-Known Member

umm, oh yeah. it works n stuff so u can watch em

cheerz rich

6. maddy

maddy Well-Known Member

Thx for the matches!

I have one question to BK; I see you doing 2P(MC) followed by a low throw attempt or P(MC) followed by a low throw attempt, and I don't understand exaclty what these aim for.

GS after getting hit by Pai's 3P was hot though.

7. BK__

BK__ Well-Known Member

hey, no probs, nice to get VF out of the dust cupboad again, haha~~

i watched the clips ~ i think i saw 1 low throw attempt after low P, and 1 low throw attempt after high P MC~

the low P low throw was a 2nd time bad reaction, ~ because my first low P MC'd pai's low P, which made her at crouch state~ crouching MC ~ low throw is a good technique because the opponent will get low thrown if they fuzzy, and low thrown if they do nothing during the hit stun.. ~ (and as u saw b4 that, they also cant get high thrown instantly)

the high P low throw was just abit of fun to see if he'd duck when i jab and dash, `~lolol sometimes he just does /versus/images/graemlins/smile.gif

the real techique here should be high P (blocked) ~ low throw ~ because of the -1 fuzzy guarders, and even quest mode wolf does this, lol`~

it's all alitle rusty, tho ive been playing EVO alot more since then~ glad u enjoyed watching, and come to london, lol~