1. Hey Guest, looking for Virtua Fighter 5: Ultimate Showdown content? Rest assured that the game is identical to Virtua Fighter 5: Final Showdown so all current resources on here such as Command Lists with frame data, Combo Lists and the Wiki still apply. However, you can expect some VF5US specific changes to come soon!
    Dismiss Notice

Looking for Experience Sarah players

Discussion in 'Sarah' started by xTank_Girl, May 14, 2012.

1. xTank_Girl

xTank_Girl Active Member

Looking for Experience sarah players to play with to see where i stand plz add me so we can fight

2. def

def Well-Known Member

Feel free to add me, Sonicfan11589 but I'm just saying as a pre-caution of sorts, I don't know how good I'll be online. I'll be playing Final Showdown on PS3 since that's the system i play now, I do have 360 but the only game i still play on there for the time being is the original VF5.

When u request me, just say you are from VFDC because 99.9% of the requests i get, i tend to delete them.

3. Devilstar22

Devilstar22 Well-Known Member

I'll add you to my psn account. I've been playing Sarah for a while.

4. Plume

Plume Well-Known Member

If you're looking for someone who plays Sarah right now on XBL, you might want to ask Stl Tm if you are in North America and Blossy1000 if you are in Europe...

5. avok23

avok23 Active Member

PM blossy. I love his sarah

6. Manjimaru

Manjimaru Grumpy old man

PSN:
    manjimaruFI
    XBL:
    freedfrmtheReal
    Tank girl, where do you live? If youre in Europe we could play, but Im not interested in playing to US due to connection.

7. MarlyJay

MarlyJay Moderator - 9K'ing for justice. Staff Member Gold Supporter

PSN:
    MarlyJay
    XBL:
    MarlyJay
    Tank Girl is a US based player. Tank Girl, i turned own your friend request for the reason manji stated. We're just too far away. Not offence intended.

Sarah is really different in FS, so in 3 weeks time there will be no experienced Sarah players [​IMG]