1. Hey Guest, looking for Virtua Fighter 5: Ultimate Showdown content? Rest assured that the game is identical to Virtua Fighter 5: Final Showdown so all current resources on here such as Command Lists with frame data, Combo Lists and the Wiki still apply. However, you can expect some VF5US specific changes to come soon!
    Dismiss Notice

Looking for Pai players 360

Discussion in 'Xbox Live' started by xTank_Girl, May 21, 2012.

1. xTank_Girl

xTank_Girl Active Member

Looking any good pai players on 360 plz add me thx u ^_^

2. Plume

Plume Well-Known Member

I'm not one of the best but I'm still confident enough to add you ... except I can't because it says your gamer tag does not exist.

Add me, I also have a rusty Sarah.

I'm confident that I can give you a good run for your money with Pai, but if I end up not being strong enough, Shidosha and GodEater are both stronger than me. Otherwise Camelot Kings is at a similar level to me but plays a much different style.

...But really, if you're simply on some kind of quest to gather experience against every character, I'd like to suggest that you simply host or join random games. There are a lot of people playing right now, so it's easy to get some experience against pretty much every character.
    When you search for games and nobody is hosting, host a game yourself and if it's not at a dead hour you should get someone in under 10 minutes.

3. Feck

Feck Well-Known Member Content Manager Akira

Plume, try xTANK GIRLx [​IMG]

4. Plume

Plume Well-Known Member

I wanted my post removed...
    With Pai all I do is poke poke poke, so you would not learn much from fighting me. I hope the other 3 don't mind having their name here because I can't edit them out anymore.

5. Shidosha

Shidosha Well-Known Member

PSN:
    I_Am_Shidosha
    XBL:
    Ur Not Shidosha
    im terrible - add gentlemanthief

6. shadowmaster

shadowmaster Well-Known Member

PSN:
    animelord79
    XBL:
    shadoolord1979
    I am game, Pai has been my main since VF4 and Pai mirror matches are the best regardless what anyone says. I will add you how good are you anyway? If I know you are playing I will leave my Van on the shelf just for you, good pais are hard to find nowadays.

7. ultralewis

ultralewis Well-Known Member

PSN:
    InfamousGeezer
    XBL:
    Infamous Geezer
    I play Pai also. Add me if you`d like.

8. Kamais_Ookin

Kamais_Ookin Well-Known Troll

PSN:
    Kyooboona
    XBL:
    Kamais Ookin
    I've played you a lot of times now and I think you're a good player who is constantly improving, and I love seeing people with the passion to keep getting better in vf. So what I'm saying here is don't sell yourself short. [​IMG]

I just recently starting playing with pai too so if you ever see me host with her don't hesitate to join my game tank!

9. Plume

Plume Well-Known Member

Yeah, I know. Shidosha is in dire need of help though, so once you've taught me how to play Pai, I'll share the knowledge with him.

10. Kamais_Ookin

Kamais_Ookin Well-Known Troll

PSN:
    Kyooboona
    XBL:
    Kamais Ookin
    Will do! [​IMG]