1. Hey Guest, looking for Virtua Fighter 5: Ultimate Showdown content? Rest assured that the game is identical to Virtua Fighter 5: Final Showdown so all current resources on here such as Command Lists with frame data, Combo Lists and the Wiki still apply. However, you can expect some VF5US specific changes to come soon!
    Dismiss Notice

Looking for players in Scotland.

Discussion in 'Local Scene' started by Faded, Aug 13, 2003.

1. MrDark

MrDark Well-Known Member

Re:

I think I need to play more as I was struggling to throw out moves. Will do some basic command training for next time and some more 4PG escapes.

2. _stroppa_

_stroppa_ Well-Known Member

Re:

yeah...I had to leave to go to work and stuff. sorry i missed the mini reunion.

close matches kinda when i was there, ryan...your throw mix ups were really good today. don't think you were quite at your best or anything, but that was something i noticed today.

also,i've pre-ordered yon wrestling game /versus/images/graemlins/smile.gif

3. Faded

Faded Well-Known Member

Re:

I was pretty awesome as the evening wore on actually. /versus/images/graemlins/tongue.gif

I hope nobody thinks I'm being a dick when I start doing things like [6][P]+[G] over and over. I just do whatever comes into my head sometimes when I'm feeling like I'm playing really well but when I think back on it later it seems quite rude and disrespectful.

/versus/images/graemlins/confused.gif

4. LiMeng

LiMeng Well-Known Member

Re:

[ QUOTE ]
    Faded said:
    Li - I think I'm starting to dent your vf confidence. I'm sorry. /versus/images/graemlins/tear.gif

[/ QUOTE ]

Not a chance /versus/images/graemlins/lol.gif

5. Faded

Faded Well-Known Member

Re:

Thursday between the hours of 2 and 6pm yay..nay?

Come try and dethrone my 'fishnet wearing bastard'

I wish I could fit that in as my ring name.

6. LiMeng

LiMeng Well-Known Member

Re:

yeah for me

7. _stroppa_

Re:

an abbreviation perhaps, or an acronym?

i'll be there for 2pm.

8. MrDark

MrDark Well-Known Member

Re:

Make space for me too. Shouldn't get lost again. (I hope)

9. Faded

Faded Well-Known Member

Re:

That's far and away the worst vf I've played in a long time.

Not sure about next week right now. Will post back later when I know what's happening.

10. Faded

Faded Well-Known Member

Re:

VF is go this week. I am determined to make up for last weeks terrible performance.

I worked out the best way to stay on the stick I like.

I'm just not going to lose at all. /versus/images/graemlins/tongue.gif

11. _stroppa_

Re:

It's not that I have a preference for a particular stick, I think I just find it weird when you go from using one stick and then next time around you have some behemoth sitting in your lap.

I might be a bit later tomorrow, but i'll make an appearance. definitely not before 2.30 though just so you know.

12. MrDark

MrDark Well-Known Member

Re:

I'll be there as well. Was just waiting to see if anyone else was turning up.

13. LiMeng

LiMeng Well-Known Member

Re:

Sorry for not turning up yesterday /versus/images/graemlins/frown.gif

14. Faded

Faded Well-Known Member

Re:

Li - it's cool you didn't miss much.

In truth I think my standard of play has taken a sharp downhill turn the past couple weeks, I've stopped getting excited about the game recently so I think it's time to take a little break.

So sadly until further notice - Hiatus. /versus/images/graemlins/frown.gif