1. Hey Guest, looking for Virtua Fighter 5: Ultimate Showdown content? Rest assured that the game is identical to Virtua Fighter 5: Final Showdown so all current resources on here such as Command Lists with frame data, Combo Lists and the Wiki still apply. However, you can expect some VF5US specific changes to come soon!
    Dismiss Notice

Looking for psn sparring partners.

Discussion in 'New Starter' started by Devilstar22, Apr 13, 2012.

1. Devilstar22

Devilstar22 Well-Known Member

I've been playing VF for a while and i've stuck with sarah and nobody else. I was hoping to find a partner or a group of people who would like to play matches with me and train when VF5 FS comes out.

Psn name:
    Devilstar22

Character: Sarah Byant

I'm going to delete some in active people on psn to make space too.

2. akai

akai Moderator Staff Member Bronze Supporter

PSN:
    Akai_JC
    XBL:
    Akai JC
    Devilstar - I'm not sure how you are going to practice sparring on the PSN when the game have not been released, but if you are just looking for people that will likely be playing it on the PS3 instead of the 360 you can check this thread: http://virtuafighter.com/forums/ubbthreads.php/topics/317598#Post317598

There will be a new devoted section on VFDC for PSN players in the not so distant future (I think).

3. Devilstar22

Thanks and i usually enter 8 way run's tourneys.

4. AkiraZero

AkiraZero Well-Known Member

DevilStar, where in NJ are you? I live like 15 minutes away from Jaxel's house.

5. Devilstar22

Do you live in Dunellen by any chance?

6. Plague

Plague Well-Known Member

PSN:
    plague-cwa
    XBL:
    HowBoutSmPLAGUE
    Check for sparring partners here. There are discussions in different regions. It's not limited to XBL.