Losing Spheres

Discussion in 'Quest, Kumite and Items' started by kbelanger, Apr 5, 2002.

1. kbelanger

kbelanger Member

When I played a High King yesterday, I noticed that when I beat him, his sphere disappeared from his lifebar and reappeared above mine. Fair enough, I aquired a sphere. Now my question is this: can you lose spheres when you play an opponent that doesn't have them? If so, do you lose only one or all of them?

2. Nemesis02

Nemesis02 Well-Known Member

Yes you lose them, but I do not know how many you lose.

3. kbelanger

kbelanger Member

Thank you very much, Nemesis. I assume you lose the ones your opponent doesn't have (just like you get the opponents' spheres that you don't already have).

4. Ealsen

Ealsen Well-Known Member

You'll only lose one sphere that your opponent doesn't have

5. Yupa

Yupa Well-Known Member

If you lose a sphere to an opponent, he'll still have that same color sphere when you fight him next time in kumite. Mukky Akira beat me twice taking a yellow and black sphere from me to add to the purple sphere he started with. I've been able to win back my yellow sphere, but I haven't seen him again since.

You can also lose spheres to dan level opponents. A 7 dan Sarah beat me and took a sphere and my bunny ears that I had won from another high king Sarah. I'm still looking for my rematch against her... argh.

6. Shundi_05

Shundi_05 Well-Known Member

I think whether that particular opponent still have the sphere (which you perviously lost) depends. I remember losing my spheres to this particular wolf and shun but I didn't see those spheres during the next re-match. I think they have lost the spheres to other computer opponents. /versus/images/icons/frown.gif /versus/images/icons/frown.gif /versus/images/icons/frown.gif

/versus/images/icons/smile.gif /versus/images/icons/tongue.gif /versus/images/icons/smile.gif "Look at my picture before my mule kick hit you in your face!" /versus/images/icons/smile.gif /versus/images/icons/tongue.gif /versus/images/icons/smile.gif

7. Yupa

Yupa Well-Known Member

Well that 7 dan Sarah better have my bunny ears, and they better be in good condition or I'll be pissed!

/versus/images/icons/smile.gif