1. Hey Guest, looking for Virtua Fighter 5: Ultimate Showdown content? Rest assured that the game is identical to Virtua Fighter 5: Final Showdown so all current resources on here such as Command Lists with frame data, Combo Lists and the Wiki still apply. However, you can expect some VF5US specific changes to come soon!
    Dismiss Notice

LP MC

Discussion in 'Junky's Jungle' started by alantan, Jan 20, 2002.

1. alantan

alantan Well-Known Member

I just tested out the LP MC throw (for Vanessa DS), it is NOT confirmed. You can get out by pressing punches. Have anyone who actually when to test this and found otherwise? maybe it works for people like Wolf...

2. LAU Abuser

LAU Abuser Well-Known Member

Alantan,
    I dun think that LP (MC) only works one one/some characters. I think its universal. Not very sure though. Need to conduct a controlled test to see this situation...
    Regards.

3. feii

feii Well-Known Member

PSN:
    WEIHAO888
    hey alan~i think for my Aoi,LP Mc then f+p+g is confirmed.good decent damage plus ground throw follow up.wat more can u ask for.one of Aoi's staple moves.ive seen japs do tat too. =P