1. Hey Guest, looking for Virtua Fighter 5: Ultimate Showdown content? Rest assured that the game is identical to Virtua Fighter 5: Final Showdown so all current resources on here such as Command Lists with frame data, Combo Lists and the Wiki still apply. However, you can expect some VF5US specific changes to come soon!
    Dismiss Notice

LTMA 2011

Discussion in 'Tournaments and Events' started by TheWorstPlayer, Nov 30, 2010.

1. TheWorstPlayer

TheWorstPlayer Well-Known Member

LESS TALK, MORE ACTION!
    ONLINE TOURNAMENT
    COST: $40
    TIME: TBD.
    METHOD OF PAYMENT:
    PAYPAL: (suggested account manager PLAGUE)
    To qualify: (TBD)

Lots of garbage has been talked lately. It's time for VFDC to man up. If you're not down for this then you're love of the online experience is a pure front. Put your money where your mouth is! LESS TALK MORE ACTION!

Im suggesting a date after the new year so people who want to get on and get serious have time to man up. NO EXCUSES. Suggested formats?

Entry fee to be paid BEFORE the start date, non refundable? Who's got the balls?

2. Seidon

Seidon The God of Battle walks alongside me! Content Mgr El Blaze

PSN:
    SeidonVFDC
    XBL:
    SeidonVFDC
    To be fair the only people who talk shit are a handful of Americans.

Just saying.

If y'all need to sort it with money then fair enough.

3. TheWorstPlayer

True shit talking is as American as Apple pie. That being said, US only; then again why should it be? Online is awesome! All comers!

4. Cozby

Cozby OMG Custom Title! W00T!

PSN:
    CozzyHendrixx
    XBL:
    Stn Cozby
    40 beans is a bit much

5. TheWorstPlayer

I ain't greedy, but most of the people I imagine are employed. Forty bucks isn't a lot of money at all really. I guess I'm being
    too optimistic about people wanting to perform in a tournament situation. I put the entry that high to give me more motivation to practice up.