1. Hey Guest, looking for Virtua Fighter 5: Ultimate Showdown content? Rest assured that the game is identical to Virtua Fighter 5: Final Showdown so all current resources on here such as Command Lists with frame data, Combo Lists and the Wiki still apply. However, you can expect some VF5US specific changes to come soon!
    Dismiss Notice

[MANY] Sakura Con '01 Tournament -- Seattle

Discussion in 'General' started by Chanchai, Apr 18, 2001.

1. Chanchai

Chanchai Well-Known Member

What? Where? Huh?
    The Big Sakura Con, what is it? It's an anime convention in Seattle. You can find a lot of info here

In addition, I hear that there is certainly a TTT tournament taking place there.

If I recall correctly, there's also a Guilty Gear X tournament there.

Anyways, there's definitely a lot more to the event. It is going to take place the whole weekend (27th-29th), and there are going to be stations for all sorts of things, even messing around with any game you want to play and show your skills off at.

For the few of you that are in the Northwest, hope you guys can go there. For those that can't go there (for obvious or non-obvious reasons), I thought the semi-broadcast of the VOOT tournament would interest quite a few of you.

-Chanchai