1. Hey Guest, looking for Virtua Fighter 5: Ultimate Showdown content? Rest assured that the game is identical to Virtua Fighter 5: Final Showdown so all current resources on here such as Command Lists with frame data, Combo Lists and the Wiki still apply. However, you can expect some VF5US specific changes to come soon!
    Dismiss Notice

Mariners Tournament 2009/10

Discussion in 'Tournaments and Events' started by Kamais_Ookin, Dec 17, 2009.

1. Kamais_Ookin

Kamais_Ookin Well-Known Troll

PSN:
    Kyooboona
    XBL:
    Kamais Ookin
    Everything that's tournament-related from the Jeffry clan goes here, excluding the announcement of them and anything else which will continue to be here:
    http://virtuafighter.com/forums/ubbthreads.php/topics/270499/1

I think I will just make one of these threads every year, so everything we do in 2010 will be documented here, and this last bit of 2009.

2. Kamais_Ookin

PSN:
    Kyooboona
    XBL:
    Kamais Ookin
    Some people didn't know this so I will say it again:

When you play your first to 5 with someone for seeding, you are also supposed to record how many rounds were won/lost too. So for example Player A and B play, Player A wins first match 3-1, second match he loses 3-2 all the way until whoever wins first to 5. It's 2 points for every round won and 1 point for every round lost and and extra 3 points for whoever wins the first to 5 set.

Make sure you have paper and a pen beside you or something so you can write these down, yeah I understand it's kind of a hassle but it's only a one time thing, for people who are new in signing up to the clan they are automatically 0 points. In the actual tournament your points change too depending on winning or losing. If you don't have time and you don't play everyone, that's ok you will still be in the tournaments, it's just that the seeding won't be as accurate as it should be.

I have already fought most of the people, I will post my results after I play/don't play the three remaining players for me; Mackfactor TWP and adamYUKI.

There's a weeks time, I need everyone's results by December 26th whether you've played everyone or not.

3. Kamais_Ookin

PSN:
    Kyooboona
    XBL:
    Kamais Ookin
    I forgot one thing!

I'd prefer it if everyone gathers all their data and then posts their results in this thread as opposed to bits and pieces, it would be more organized that way.

So play everyone and then post the results of everyone, not make separate posts for every couple people you play, I only have 2 more guys left before I post my results.

4. Kamais_Ookin

PSN:
    Kyooboona
    XBL:
    Kamais Ookin
    Hey guys, sorry for such a late post today, I didn't sleep yesterday and went out for boxing day, and when I got home my intentions were to take an hours worth of nap but instead I woke up 6 hours later [​IMG]

Ok, so everyone should post their results now for seeding, if you haven't played everyone that's ok I will give you time after the tournament, for now just post the results of everyone that you have faced. Remember, 1 point for every round lost and 2 points for every round won and and extra 3 points to whoever wins their first to 5 set. If you can't play on the tournament this 28th for whatever reason let me know, If lots of people can't play for some odd reason I may have to push the date back we will see.

Kamais Ookin

Vs. GodEater 3-5~43 points.

1) 3-0 GE
    2) 3-2 GE
    3) 3-1 GE
    4) 3-2 K
    5) 3-1 K
    6) 3-1 K
    7) 3-2 GE
    8) 3-0 GE

Vs. HappyFriend 3-5~43 points.

1) 3-2 HA
    2) 3-2 K
    3) 3-0 HA
    4) 3-2 HA
    5) 3-2 HA
    6) 3-0 K
    7) 3-1 K
    8) 3-1 HA

Vs. AyuFanb0y 1-5~27 points.

1) 3-0 K
    2) 3-1 Ay
    3) 3-1 Ay
    4) 3-2 Ay
    5) 3-0 Ay
    6) 3-2 Ay

Vs. Truesonic 5-2~44 points.

1) 3-1 K
    2) 3-0 Tr
    3) 3-1 Tr
    4) 3-1 K
    5) 3-0 K
    6) 3-2 K
    7) 3-0 K

Vs. Dennis 5-4~55 points.

1) 3-0 D
    2) 3-1 D
    3) 3-0 K
    4) 3-2 D
    5) 3-2 K
    6) 3-2 D
    7) 3-1 K
    8) 3-0 K
    9) 3-2 K

Vs. Shirt 5-1~43 points.

1) 3-0 K
    2) 3-2 K
    3) 3-2 Sh
    4) 3-2 K
    5) 3-0 K
    6) 3-1 K

Vs. Mackfactor TBA
    Vs. adamYUKI TBA

Adding all the numbers together going into the tournament I have a combined value of 255 points.