1. Hey Guest, looking for Virtua Fighter 5: Ultimate Showdown content? Rest assured that the game is identical to Virtua Fighter 5: Final Showdown so all current resources on here such as Command Lists with frame data, Combo Lists and the Wiki still apply. However, you can expect some VF5US specific changes to come soon!
    Dismiss Notice

May I have an suggestion?

Discussion in 'Junky's Jungle' started by Dawnrain, Oct 6, 1999.

1. Dawnrain

Dawnrain Member

To dear all vfer, and adminstrator,

I do think the page design is great and when I come to the individual character section, I find that only combo and related movies there. May I suggest if there can be a place to discuss individual strategy and gameplay there. Or, more articles should be added there, eg, the faq of individual character (from vf1 to 3 to 3tb) and better have the r.g.v.a post cited here for reference. This will help lots for those who want to specialized in individual character. Of course, there's a teacher in individual school is very good design actually. so keep on your good work, guys!

From Hugo

2. Myke

Myke Administrator Staff Member Content Manager Kage

PSN:
    Myke623
    XBL:
    Myke623
    Hugo, are you suggesting that each character would have their own discussion board? I think we all went over this back in the days of the UBB format. Anyway, my opinion is that I think it's better if we keep the discussions centralised here, in Versus City. There are two main reasons for this. Firstly, I think it'd be a pain to be checking 12 message boards everytime I come here because I am interested in, and play with, all the characters. I doubt I'm alone on this. Secondly, I think it's good if you discuss particular character strategies in an open forum because it gains more exposure for that character, and maybe some of us who don't ordinarily play that character, might think twice about doing so.

I like what Jeff's doing with the character sections though. Especially with the inclusion of relevant/useful forum discussions into mini-guides. I don't know if there'd be any demand in VF 1 or 2 articles though. But I do remember a lot of Gamest and Famitsu translations by Sitson that made the rounds in rgva which I still have copies of on my harddrive at home. Maybe we can html'ise them and get them up in the character sections.

<pre>_______
    Myke
    </pre>

3. ice-9

ice-9 Well-Known Member

Hugo, I would love to include more stuff from RGVA and GameFAQs, but the reason why I have not done so is because most of them are very inaccurate. Even worse, I don't really have the time to read them all through and verify their validity... /images/icons/frown.gif

ice-9 | Sennin