1. Hey Guest, looking for Virtua Fighter 5: Ultimate Showdown content? Rest assured that the game is identical to Virtua Fighter 5: Final Showdown so all current resources on here such as Command Lists with frame data, Combo Lists and the Wiki still apply. However, you can expect some VF5US specific changes to come soon!
    Dismiss Notice

MC hammer throw time, ohh oh etc.

Discussion in 'Junky's Jungle' started by AlexMD, Oct 4, 2000.

1. AlexMD

AlexMD Well-Known Member

Hi just wondering is sarah's d,k of her p,d+k combo an MC throw move? what about Lau's side kick MC against a jab?.Oh yeah is it just me or is it a million times harder to get MC throw when the other person tries to hit you immediatly after eating the MC move, is this a new weakness for TB like choose between throw on a blocker or use the frame advantage for an attack?.If any one's confused about the title of my post I was just trying to make a joke about former rapper turned gambling addict MC hammer did you know his house was paved in marble (till he had to sell it) : (

2. Guest

Guest Guest

MC counter throws are no longer guaranteed in TB.

3. sta783

sta783 Well-Known Member

MC counter throws are no longer guaranteed in TB.

There are still some moves that give you guaranteed MC throw.

Check the old log for more details.

4. sta783

sta783 Well-Known Member

sarah's d,k of her p,d+k combo an MC throw move?

I don't...really understand the question here.

Lau's side kick MC against a jab?.

Lau's opponent has the guaranteed throw, whereas in OB, it was the other way around. Same goes for Aoi's sidekick.

choose between throw on a blocker or use the frame advantage for an attack?

Basically this is the concept. I keep mentioning the MC guaranteed throws and such, but understanding the above concept is important, I think.

5. AlexMD

AlexMD Well-Known Member

I was asking weather sarah's p,d+k (the punch sidekick) wondering if the sidekick part was a MC throw move : )