1. Hey Guest, looking for Virtua Fighter 5: Ultimate Showdown content? Rest assured that the game is identical to Virtua Fighter 5: Final Showdown so all current resources on here such as Command Lists with frame data, Combo Lists and the Wiki still apply. However, you can expect some VF5US specific changes to come soon!
    Dismiss Notice

MD/D.C VF - return of the OG pimps!

Discussion in 'Local Scene' started by Shadowdean, May 24, 2012.

1. Shadowdean

Shadowdean Well-Known Member

What up y'all. I got the itch again, but not a ton of time. This thread is for people living in D.C or the Maryland area. We all know that traffic is a MOFO if your coming from V.A, so this is for my MOCO, G-Burg, Silver Spring, Columbia peoples. If your in BMore and south, holla atcha boy.

2. Virtua Kazama

Virtua Kazama Well-Known Member

PSN:
    VirtuaKazama
    XBL:
    Virtua Kazama
    Sup from good ol' AA

3. Shadowdean

You live in Anne Arundle?

4. Virtua Kazama

Virtua Kazama Well-Known Member

PSN:
    VirtuaKazama
    XBL:
    Virtua Kazama
    Yep, I live in Anne Arundel. Crofton to be exact.

5. Chief_Flash

Chief_Flash Well-Known Member

XBL:
    T1L ALL AR3 0N3
    LOL WTF is this?? yall niggas know all the action is in VA. close this thread a post in the VA thread. no need to segregate the DMV. we are only 30-40 min away from each other LOL [​IMG]

6. Chefboy_OB

Chefboy_OB Well-Known Member

XBL:
    Truewiseman
    IDK, if they get a scene for D.C. going it could be good. If they should decide to roll to VA and session with us then they may have a stronger body of players. I guess I support this thread.

7. Shadowdean

I am having a small gathering at my friends place Sunday evening. Details forthcoming.

8. warui

warui Member

I live in anne arundel Annapolis area.

9. Shadowdean

This would be about a 45-50 min drive down 95 then. Where in Annapolis? I used to work in crowsnville.