1. Hey Guest, looking for Virtua Fighter 5: Ultimate Showdown content? Rest assured that the game is identical to Virtua Fighter 5: Final Showdown so all current resources on here such as Command Lists with frame data, Combo Lists and the Wiki still apply. However, you can expect some VF5US specific changes to come soon!
    Dismiss Notice

Merry Christmas and Resolutions...

Discussion in 'General' started by RagingSilver, Dec 24, 2003.

1. RagingSilver

RagingSilver Well-Known Member

Just wanna say Merry Christmas to everyone and a happy New Year. Hope everyone has a great time this year hopefully spending it with the family etc.

U can leave any messages here and post ya new years resolutions. I know most of the time it's ignored after a month or so but hey, it's tradition isn't it?

Mine is to practise more on VF of course and to try and do my best at Uni, lol.

So whats everyone elses?

p.s: ave a proper crimbo! (for the UK lads)

2. Myke

Myke Administrator Staff Member Content Manager Kage

PSN:
    Myke623
    XBL:
    Myke623
    Merry Christmas everyone!

As for resolutions, I still have a week before I decide on any, but I think one of them might be to redesign the site!

3. akai

akai Moderator Staff Member Bronze Supporter

PSN:
    Akai_JC
    XBL:
    Akai JC
    Season greetings!

Pre-New Year Resolution and Goal: To finish everything that I started doing.

4. L33

L33 Well-Known Member

couldn't have said it better myself.

Merry Christmas =)

5. Snake_Eater

Snake_Eater Well-Known Member

Mine is to stop looking at pr0n (stop taunting me, they're dancing right outside my window at the Mardi Gra). LOL

6. stompoutloud

stompoutloud Well-Known Member

My resolution is to save up enough money for the Japan trip.

7. ONISTOMPA

ONISTOMPA Well-Known Member

Merry Christmas ppl !

8. Faded

Faded Well-Known Member

selecta!

resolutions

1) Put more effort into photography..

2) Try and break my current vf plateu

9. LM_Akira

LM_Akira Well-Known Member

Yeah have a proper bo...crimbo selecta!

Take it easy everyone and have a good christmas. My new years resolution would have to be to turn my loosing streak in VF around and attempt to go on some massive 80 odd games straight winning streak...ain't gonna happen I'm afraid but it'd be cool if it did.
    Seriously though, doing good at uni sounds like a good one to me as well as practising even harder on VF.

10. BK__

BK__ Well-Known Member

BAH! HUMBUG!! /versus/images/graemlins/tongue.gif

resolutions... to match my competition, something i must work harder than i ever have on anything in my life.

11. GTO

GTO Well-Known Member

Merry Christmas all you VF gangsters.

I guess my new year's resolution would be to stop wasting my time on the ladies for the duration of 2004.

12. Fishie

Fishie Well-Known Member

To be sung like Queen´s another on bites the dust.

Another one leaves
    And another one leaves
    And another one leaves the closet

13. Dandy_J

Dandy_J Well-Known Member

[ QUOTE ]
    ShadowCatcher said:
    I guess my new year's resolution would be to stop wasting my time on the ladies for the duration of 2004.

[/ QUOTE ]

[​IMG]

14. Snake_Eater

Buy vaccines, or you may catch it, too!

15. Jerky

Jerky Well-Known Member

omfg... somebody help me up seriously. /versus/images/graemlins/grin.gif

16. Snake_Eater

What's your prolem?

17. Fishie

Fishie Well-Known Member

I might answer in his place if you could tell me what a prolem is?

18. thebradSHow

thebradSHow Well-Known Member

blang to u all and to all a good blang. I have several resolutions but I ain't sayin a damn one of em /versus/images/graemlins/grin.gif

19. kungfusmurf

kungfusmurf Well-Known Member

Let me guess. Plz make me get better in VF, plz make more ppl play VF, plz make my girlfriend stop nagging me of spending more time shopping w/ her and plz make that smurf mofo succeed in using a stick. /versus/images/graemlins/grin.gif

20. GTO

GTO Well-Known Member

Lol yeh that's pretty hilarious until you realize that homosexual people are among us and that might be offending? Haha but whatever floats your boat. Hey I'm straight but all I'm saying is, what's the point of wasting most of your time on something you can get anytime you want right?