1. Hey Guest, looking for Virtua Fighter 5: Ultimate Showdown content? Rest assured that the game is identical to Virtua Fighter 5: Final Showdown so all current resources on here such as Command Lists with frame data, Combo Lists and the Wiki still apply. However, you can expect some VF5US specific changes to come soon!
    Dismiss Notice

MIAMI VF CREW, WHAT A FUCKING JOKE!

Discussion in 'Local Scene' started by Shang, Apr 18, 2007.

1. Shang

Shang Well-Known Member

Now I know what you all want to see, but I'm just joking... Just want to say it was great playing with the Miami crew over the weekend. Those were great Jacky, Wolf, Blaze, Shun Brad matches. I want to see the replays. Too bad I could not play longer with you guys, I tried my best. Ladon, thanks to roxie(sp?) for taking care of Lillian so we can get some games in, and the stick. You guys should definitely come out and show your fangs to the rest of the country.. As far as I'm concerned Miami Crew is hand down the best vf group in the USA, Everyone of them could easily rape all of NYC, Socal and Norcal and everyone else.

I was raped byTonyfamiliar's brad, 32-2.

2. Dan

Dan Well-Known Member

(!!!)
    0_0 /

I want to go on vacation in Florida!

3. tonyfamilia

tonyfamilia Well-Known Member

LMFAO!
    Yeah, right. Tell the truth, you had Wolf and Kage tag-team my Brad. It was fucking brutal, Wolf sodomized Brad while Kage face-fucked him. I still have nightmares of Wolf howling everytime he came... AAUUUUUGHH!!!
    We recorded it, it's coming out on DVD. Make sure you all get your copy of "VF Fags Gone wild".

Shang, hope to play you again in Vegas. Thanks for not massacring us... umm, was it too soon for that joke? Sorry /forums/images/%%GRAEMLIN_URL%%/smile.gif

4. Dandy_J

Dandy_J Well-Known Member

oh god where do i preorder

lmao

Glad to see a new scene coming up there, hope you guys had fun.

5. _Denkai_

_Denkai_ Well-Known Member

After my death matches with Ladon the night before the Buy.com tournament, I knew their must of been some pretty tough competition in FL cause you don't get that good by playing the VF5 AI that's for sure..yo Ladon Post some of the replays of our death matches man! I want to see some of them.

6. stompoutloud

stompoutloud Well-Known Member

haha, shangster strikes again! High punch/throw or mid elbow throw to victory! hahah.

7. INCIDENT

INCIDENT Well-Known Member

And me eating Shining Wizards like they were candy lol

8. JJgame11

JJgame11 New Member

Hey I'm trying to get back into this game... just picked up a PS3 with it. Are any of you guys the crew that played VF4 at FIU ? I would love to get together and play some VF5 with you guys. I was Juan or JJ, I used to play mostly KoF if you guys remember.

9. INCIDENT

I remember you. This is Luis, BTW. Welcome to VFDC!

We sure are that gang. Some of us have been playing Fridays at FIU. I can't always make it since I have work on Fri. sometimes, but we get together as often as possible. It'll be great to have you join us. Just hit up me or Ladon whenever.

10. JJgame11

JJgame11 New Member

Thanks, yea just let me know what time on Fridays you guys are there (or whenever) and ill be there. Let me know if you guys want me to bring anything. I just bought myself a High Grade stick too which I should be getting soon.

11. INCIDENT

Nice! They're usually there around 1-2:00 ish (sometimes later) or so. I have work this Friday, so sadly I can't go, but there's a good 3-4 people there and one of them already brings the system, game and two controllers.

12. Ladon

Ladon Well-Known Member

PSN:
    Ladon---
    We're meeting up on Thursday!

I'm part of the FIU crew too. I think I remember you (hard without seeing your face though, lol).

13. JJgame11

JJgame11 New Member

Yea I used to play a little bit of Evolution before i stopped going over there. I played Pai, still am. Around what time do you guys plan on being there on Thursday?

I just got my stick to in the mail today btw its great and very well made. It does seem like it is a replica of the VF5 arcade cabinet controls. It has really helped my execution.

14. Ladon

Ladon Well-Known Member

PSN:
    Ladon---
    Oh, Pai is scary in 5... lol.

I probably won't get there until 5 or 6, but there should be people there from about 1 or 2pm and on.

I may have to buy a High Grade ;o;

15. JJgame11

JJgame11 New Member

Yea she is really good in this game... I just happened to be using her cause shes always been my main in the past. I'll bring the stick so you guys can check it out.

16. INCIDENT

Cool, man.

Looking forward to it.

17. DeathPunch

DeathPunch Active Member

you guys might have a new challenger sometime soon

18. imf

imf Well-Known Member

Greetings Floridians

I heard there's a guard button in this game.

Still I might try it.

19. Plague

Plague Well-Known Member

PSN:
    plague-cwa
    XBL:
    HowBoutSmPLAGUE
    Re: Greetings Floridians

DO IT! Rainbow Attack (/forums/images/%%GRAEMLIN_URL%%/f.gif/forums/images/%%GRAEMLIN_URL%%/f.gif/forums/images/%%GRAEMLIN_URL%%/p.gif+/forums/images/%%GRAEMLIN_URL%%/k.gif->/forums/images/%%GRAEMLIN_URL%%/p.gif) FTW!

Welcome back. Good to see you again.

20. stompoutloud

stompoutloud Well-Known Member

Re: Greetings Floridians

yo imf, got your message. I'll be in lake county soon!