1. Hey Guest, looking for Virtua Fighter 5: Ultimate Showdown content? Rest assured that the game is identical to Virtua Fighter 5: Final Showdown so all current resources on here such as Command Lists with frame data, Combo Lists and the Wiki still apply. However, you can expect some VF5US specific changes to come soon!
    Dismiss Notice

Michigan (a game with zombies and hot chicks)

Discussion in 'General' started by Dandy_J, Aug 11, 2004.

1. Dandy_J

Dandy_J Well-Known Member

http://zaka.tv - Click on the left option when it asks you if you're 18 (UNLESS YOU AREN'T THEN YOU SHOULD NOT CLICK ON IT). Be SURE to watch pro4.rm/pro4.asf in the movie section!

OK so I think survival horror games are boring, but this one looks pretty awesome! Just came out in Japan a few days ago for PS2.

The premise: In Chicago, a fog has engulfed the city. You, a news camera man, along with your news crew, go into the city to find out what's going on. Of course it's ZOMBIES and CRAZY FLESH-EATING MONSTERS.

So here is the interesting part. The entire game, you are behind the camera, trying to get a scoop. You can make choices during the game, such as helping/not helping people. The storyline will change depending on what you do. You can also scope out all the hot chicks too for extra points or whatever.

The game looks pretty sick. Like some monster will be creeping up behind someone, and you can choose to not say anything and they will get pwned. You can also tip characters off to solve puzzles by cluing them in on stuff ("Hey pick up that KEY and use it on DOOR plz."). For example, there is a part where this dude is standing in the subway tracks, and you can choose to not help him and he'll get all squishy-squashy with the train. Lots of stuff like that.

2. Aoimaster

Aoimaster Well-Known Member

That game looks insane. So are those going to be the cutscenes for the game? Damn that chic is hotness!! /versus/images/graemlins/tongue.gif

3. SlimTYME

SlimTYME Well-Known Member

My mouth's watering already! /versus/images/graemlins/smirk.gif

This look's like a 'semi' origanal idea for a survival horror game, although I'd play with a dead cat if it had 'survival horror' scaped into it's forehead!

This game look's sick! Bring it on!

4. thebradSHow

thebradSHow Well-Known Member

game looks fun, wouldn't mind giving it a try (J: holla when you get it). Till then, reminiscing about Zombies Ate My Neighbors. /versus/images/graemlins/grin.gif