1. Hey Guest, looking for Virtua Fighter 5: Ultimate Showdown content? Rest assured that the game is identical to Virtua Fighter 5: Final Showdown so all current resources on here such as Command Lists with frame data, Combo Lists and the Wiki still apply. However, you can expect some VF5US specific changes to come soon!
    Dismiss Notice

Mini-Gathering in Portland, OR (Saturday 2/17)

Discussion in 'Local Scene' started by Chanchai, Feb 17, 2001.

1. Chanchai

Chanchai Well-Known Member

Gonna happen Saturday night (essentially tonight). For more details, email me (my email address is in the profile).

Well, I am assuming that there are no other Portland VFers that check this site, but you never know. We seem to be getting more people here since the VF4 details arrived/images/icons/smile.gif

-Chanchai

2. Kamata

Kamata Member

Hey Chanchai, I don't know how many people would be coming, I hope I can make it too.

What time on Saturday did you have planned?!

-Kamata

3. Chanchai

Sorry Kamata, I made a mistake with that post....

The gathering was two weekends ago and it went great. You'll be able to find impressions of the event at the PortlandVF page (groups.yahoo.com/group/PortlandVF/).

This weekend I will be displaying VOOT and playing a variety of games at JAG-Con (Just a Game Con). Would be cool if you could make it to that, but it's in Corvallis.

However, I MIGHT be in Portland this Thursday to play some VF4 in the evening, but I can't promise anything yet.

-Chanchai

4. CreeD

CreeD Well-Known Member

cough JAMBOREE cough cough zZZzzZZZZZ

5. Chanchai

Oh, I get what happened. LOL!! Kamata, you dug up a post from a YEAR AGO!!!!

6. Yupa

Yupa Well-Known Member

The original was pre-Jamboree. That's a post from last February 2001.