1. Hey Guest, looking for Virtua Fighter 5: Ultimate Showdown content? Rest assured that the game is identical to Virtua Fighter 5: Final Showdown so all current resources on here such as Command Lists with frame data, Combo Lists and the Wiki still apply. However, you can expect some VF5US specific changes to come soon!
    Dismiss Notice

Minority Report

Discussion in 'General' started by stompoutloud, Jun 22, 2002.

1. stompoutloud

stompoutloud Well-Known Member

Just saw that movie last night. I must say, it's about time Steven Spielsberg did a movie like this. I mean, his last movie was A.I. and it was based on the late movie script written by Stanley Kubrick. His other three movies were Amastad, Shindler's list, and Saving Private Ryan. All three were historical/period pieces that had restrictions. (restrictions being that imo he couldn't use his imagination). This movie is pretty much a sci-fi suspense/action movie. The action scenes on the previews were pretty much all that you will see. The rest is a fairly deep storyline of Tom Cruises character, and the characters that he encounters. The cool thing I liked about this film was the colors that he used. It was almost blurred to where the movie was an old black and white horror film type. Anyways, go and check it out. btw, how much are movies now a days in the bigger cities? I heard they are up to 10 dollars? is that true?

2. Fishie

Fishie Well-Known Member