1. Hey Guest, looking for Virtua Fighter 5: Ultimate Showdown content? Rest assured that the game is identical to Virtua Fighter 5: Final Showdown so all current resources on here such as Command Lists with frame data, Combo Lists and the Wiki still apply. However, you can expect some VF5US specific changes to come soon!
    Dismiss Notice

missed a item, how to get now ?

Discussion in 'Quest, Kumite and Items' started by ed1m34n, May 25, 2004.

1. ed1m34n

ed1m34n New Member

hello i am new to the posts, but have been browsing and looking over at the forums for a while now.

im a shun player and i have been playing him in VF4:evo in quest mode. looking at the item faq for each charecter i see that there is a costume for shun that is red 1p / grey 2p that i shoudl have gotten a a 1st dan, i am now destroyer level and have not gotten. i kinda ranked up alot form 1st dan to 9th in a short while so not sure if i missed soemthing to get that one. can anyone tell me how to get that costume color ?, also what is ment by shop 2 in the item faqs ? if i missed shoped 2 can i get it back ? please let me know....

i am a newbie to thses posts so be kind, i play for fun not to be number one or to be a fantics with all the knowledge of VF4:evo, like many i have seen here. thank you

thank you for your time and responces in advance.

2. Vith_Dos

Vith_Dos Well-Known Member

Any Colors that you dont recieve from leveling up can either be bought in the shop or gotten through your matches. When you unlock all the shops all the colors should be available to you (besides the black and gold. You have to get 100 losses/ rank to champion to get black / gold)

GL

3. ed1m34n

ed1m34n New Member

THANKS ! kewl .... i have gotten through allt he arcades in qust mode and have made it to champion of all so i will play till i get my costume ! LOL thnak alot guys !