1. Hey Guest, looking for Virtua Fighter 5: Ultimate Showdown content? Rest assured that the game is identical to Virtua Fighter 5: Final Showdown so all current resources on here such as Command Lists with frame data, Combo Lists and the Wiki still apply. However, you can expect some VF5US specific changes to come soon!
    Dismiss Notice

Mississippi, you can stop hiding now!

Discussion in 'Local Scene' started by SPINMASTER X, Dec 27, 2012.

1. DemonWolf34

DemonWolf34 Member

PSN:
    DemonWolf34
    add me when ready ill be online!

2. SPINMASTER X

SPINMASTER X Well-Known Member

PSN:
    SMX-001
    For all of you PSN guys I'm thinking of having a regularly scheduled VF night on Friday nights. Is there a specific time you would prefer. Some of my friends from Canada would be in the regularly as well.

3. DemonWolf34

DemonWolf34 Member

PSN:
    DemonWolf34
    i perfer evening time if no one is using the tv then i can come online

4. Krimsynn

Krimsynn New Member

PSN:
    Krimsynn
    XBL:
    Krimsynn
    Does anybody have it on Xbox?

5. SPINMASTER X

PSN:
    SMX-001
    Seminasuke and ProChristus do. If mine wasn't broke then I would too.

ProChristus likes this.
  6. ProChristus

ProChristus Member

XBL:
    ProChristus107
  7. SPINMASTER X

PSN:
    SMX-001
    I think most of us are members but if there are any stragglers hopefully your post will bring them to the yard lol. I hope and pray we can really get VF to take off in this state.

ProChristus likes this.
  8. ProChristus

ProChristus Member

XBL:
    ProChristus107
    Although I realize that Spinmaster's last comment is pretty old, I just want to highly affirm what he said - JOIN THE MFGC GROUP if you have Facebook. They are an active community, with the LFGC and the Nola group. We should try to post when we're online & willing to play a set so people know. I still do not have XBL access so I'm out. However, I'm back in the Biloxi area once every 2-3 weeks usually and I am willing to play some people locally if we can find a time/place.

I think we can cultivate the online & local scene, but communication is key. OK, peace out y'all.

9. SPINMASTER X

PSN:
    SMX-001
    I live in Gulfport, in orange grove in between both of the I-10 exits for Gulfport. I'd be more than happy to host a VF gathering when I can. My house isn't that big but because this is Virtua Fighter I shouldn't be expecting too big a crowd anyway LOL.

ProChristus likes this.
  10. ProChristus

ProChristus Member

XBL:
    ProChristus107
    Thanks for your willingness to host, man : ) Yeah, we may actually be the only two VFers who live in the Gulfport-Biloxi area. Do you have an XBox, too? My new stick is XBox only, but I plan to get a PS-compatible one sometime.

11. ProChristus

ProChristus Member

XBL:
    ProChristus107
    They fixed my network!! Back on XBL. ProChristus107

12. ProChristus

ProChristus Member

XBL:
    ProChristus107
    Got my Hit Box back. It's Xbox/PS3/PC compatible. Training hard...!

13. SPINMASTER X

PSN:
    SMX-001
    Are y'all still around?