1. Hey Guest, looking for Virtua Fighter 5: Ultimate Showdown content? Rest assured that the game is identical to Virtua Fighter 5: Final Showdown so all current resources on here such as Command Lists with frame data, Combo Lists and the Wiki still apply. However, you can expect some VF5US specific changes to come soon!
    Dismiss Notice

Mistakes in Aoi version C moves list

Discussion in 'Site News, Questions and Feedback' started by Mallakite, May 23, 2002.

1. Mallakite

Mallakite Member

iam sure the wall hair grab db+p+g(wall in back) doesnt exist and the wall attack jump kick f+p+g+k, i have tried it in the PS2 game, can someone confirm this?

2. CreeD

CreeD Well-Known Member

The d/b+P+G does exist, but it doesn't look any different really, it's just her normal d/b+P+G. The way they hit the wall is special though, they splat against the wall sideways and take 5 points more damage than usual. I remember that out of all the escapeable wall throws, this one was left as unescapeable for some reason. I just heard that, never personally confirmed it. But it's one more indication that the wall throw is different from the normal d/b+P+G.

For f+PKG - I think they're all done the same way, get close to the wall (facing the wall) and press f+PKG. I've never confirmed aoi's exists, but the wall attack seems to be a universal move, everybody gets one.

3. SummAh

SummAh Well-Known Member

Aoi n Shun can't do wall kicks or wall jumps
    the rest can~