1. Hey Guest, looking for Virtua Fighter 5: Ultimate Showdown content? Rest assured that the game is identical to Virtua Fighter 5: Final Showdown so all current resources on here such as Command Lists with frame data, Combo Lists and the Wiki still apply. However, you can expect some VF5US specific changes to come soon!
    Dismiss Notice

Mitsubishi Eclipse Commercial

Discussion in 'General' started by buckysenior, Apr 14, 2002.

1. buckysenior

buckysenior Member

I've been visiting the VFDC forums so often lately that I thought I'd post this question here. Thanks to whomever at VFDC for allowing me this bit of bandwidth.

Who is the artist with the song in the Mitsubishi Eclipse Commercial? The one with the girl in the passenger seat doing the little pop robot dance. Song goes something like "Days go by and still I think of you,...".

Thanks
    buck

2. BakuBaku

BakuBaku Well-Known Member

Dirty Vegas - Days Go by
    Its was hard to find before the Eclipse commercial tho cuz he is still a new artist even.

3. buckysenior

buckysenior Member

Thanks. That was it. I had been searching for "Without You".

Mod: If you'd prefer, you can delete this post now. Thx.

buck

4. SPINMASTER X

SPINMASTER X Well-Known Member

PSN:
    SMX-001
    Haha, i kept typing in "without you" too! All i kept getting was these lame acoustic guitar songs. Thanks BakuBaku