1. Hey Guest, looking for Virtua Fighter 5: Ultimate Showdown content? Rest assured that the game is identical to Virtua Fighter 5: Final Showdown so all current resources on here such as Command Lists with frame data, Combo Lists and the Wiki still apply. However, you can expect some VF5US specific changes to come soon!
    Dismiss Notice

MK vs DC

Discussion in 'General' started by FatalRose, Apr 17, 2008.

1. FatalRose

FatalRose Well-Known Member

2. Fulan

Fulan Well-Known Member

i think MK is doodoo

3. INCIDENT

INCIDENT Well-Known Member

If Batman is confirmed, this will be more broken than MvC2, SvC and every MK COMBINED.

On a serious note, MK's been dead since 4 and it needs to stay that way.

4. Sudden_Death

Sudden_Death Well-Known Member

5. ShinobiFist

ShinobiFist Well-Known Member

I can't believe I'm actually going to buy this crap.

6. Vortigar

Vortigar Well-Known Member

Of course you're gonna buy it, we all are.

A chance to play as Catwoman or the Joker or Two Face or Riddler or Danny De F'in Penguin Vito?!

Heck, if even one of those is on the roster I'm there. Just ignore the MK characters all together and have fun.

Read they're cutting down on the blood and such for the game but still, I'll give you a Fatality:
    Shove an umbrella down the other's throat and unfold it... They won't explode, just have an umbrella shaped upper body or something.

7. MASTER_PAIN

MASTER_PAIN Well-Known Member

WTF!! this is just ridiculous /forums/images/%%GRAEMLIN_URL%%/mad.gif Midway has ruined the MK franchise once and for all
    I really like MK 1,2 and 3 the series has never been the same after that
    they should have stopped making shitty games and let MK rest in peace and it would heve been remembered as a good franchise

8. masterpo

masterpo VF Martial Artist Bronze Supporter

PSN:
    lastmonk
    So okay., There'll be some capes and tights and masks. That's not so bad.
    Once you get use to fighting kangaroos and pandas its all good from that
    point on. So what if the game is going to be a little broken, and out of whack,
    and unbalanced, with floaters ending up in fatalities. So Lu Kang vs Superman
    (what's wrong wit dat?) /forums/images/%%GRAEMLIN_URL%%/crazy.gif Mash, Mash, Mash, Mash
    Mash.... You can say one thing about MK it doesn't have 10 hit combos (or at least I think it doesn't) OMGROFLMAO

What are you looking for:

OM, DM, sabakis, inashis, fuzzy guard, triple throw escapes? Balance?

That's VF territory... And you know there can be only one....

"Tiger rises from mist"

9. KowtowRobinson

KowtowRobinson Well-Known Member

I dunno why people are so worried about ruining the MK franchise, there was nothing solid there to ruin in the first place. Every MK game ever made has been total trash compared to other fighters of that time. And yes, that includes MK2 and UMK3.

Boon has never put together a solid fighting engine, ever. Nothing but weak ass dial-a-combos and stiff, unresponsive controls and movement. That's without even going into the fact that every game he's put out has been buggy as fuck.

A lot of people have the nostalgia factor, from back when we didn't know any better about what makes a solid fighter. But looking back, there's nothing to suggest any quality in any Ed Boon developed game.

On a side note, this game should include Aquaman. Just because.

10. Jerky

Jerky Well-Known Member

I'm sorry but when Batman reaches for his utility belt = broken.

Bat lube. It's all about the bat lube.

11. Fulan

Fulan Well-Known Member

[​IMG]

i dunno why but this cracked me up. the mkonline forums are so good.

12. Jaytech

Jaytech Well-Known Member

13. pleportamee

pleportamee Well-Known Member

LOL awesome videos! They were pretty well put together= I mean they were funny, but the fighting actually looked cool

14. Shidosha

Shidosha Well-Known Member

PSN:
    I_Am_Shidosha
    XBL:
    Ur Not Shidosha
    batman's utility belt is broken by default
    he has infinite pouches... its cheating

15. KowtowRobinson

KowtowRobinson Well-Known Member

16. Virooster

Virooster Active Member

If Batman kills i'm gonna be pissed, big time!

LONG TIME Batman fan.

17. masterpo

masterpo VF Martial Artist Bronze Supporter

PSN:
    lastmonk
    It seems like the Hulk[/size] is definitely goin' to make the game unbalanced. /forums/images/%%GRAEMLIN_URL%%/cry.gif

But I guess if you select the Thing[/size] from fantastic four then that might make the game balanced again /forums/images/%%GRAEMLIN_URL%%/laugh.gif

But if you can pick that chick that turns invisible, then the
    balance will definitely be broken /forums/images/%%GRAEMLIN_URL%%/cry.gif

But if you use noob & smoke from MK against her that might make the game balanced again /forums/images/%%GRAEMLIN_URL%%/laugh.gif

I don't think any of the characters have or use kryptonite so its probably going to be impossible to perform a fatality
    on superman[/size] that means the game is definitely going to be broken /forums/images/%%GRAEMLIN_URL%%/cry.gif

18. Fulan

Fulan Well-Known Member

batman used to kill in the comics

19. Chefboy_OB

Chefboy_OB Well-Known Member

XBL:
    Truewiseman

I'm sure someone has magic...

ggpo superman