1. Hey Guest, looking for Virtua Fighter 5: Ultimate Showdown content? Rest assured that the game is identical to Virtua Fighter 5: Final Showdown so all current resources on here such as Command Lists with frame data, Combo Lists and the Wiki still apply. However, you can expect some VF5US specific changes to come soon!
    Dismiss Notice

Montreal - Lets get something going.

Discussion in 'Local Scene' started by Cuz, Jun 15, 2006.

1. Zero

Zero Well-Known Member

I really don't play VF anymore since the lastest version is on 360. The only FG I play for the time being is DRO (Tekken 5 Dark Resurrection Online). GGAC and KOFXI can wait. I'll order them online later.

2. Poppa

Poppa Well-Known Member

Don't worry, I'm sure VF interest in the Montreal crew will reignite once VF5 Evo hits. I myself haven't played VF5 in a while. =(

Hopefully Sega doesn't fuck up the home port so we can actually use our own character profiles. Would help keep the interest up.

3. MysticBoudha

MysticBoudha Well-Known Member

ok Zero what is yout tag on TDR?? And whenever you get into GGAC please OH! PLEASE!! contact me so iu can play someone who actually know what's an FRC. lolll

Poppa is there a vf5 evo coming out or are you just hoping for it every night before you go to bed ? If your not playing vf5 what FG are you playing??

4. Poppa

Poppa Well-Known Member

VF5 evo is coming to arcades and well...I can only assume it's coming to consoles (pretty safe assumption I think). See the link I put in my post (click on "VF5 Evo hits").

Right now I'm not really playing any fighting games. Just way too busy with school, work and all that jazz.

5. MysticBoudha

Damn stop school and start playing poker /forums/images/%%GRAEMLIN_URL%%/wink.gif Just kidding but lets hope we can meet again to play Vf or any fighting game. your a great player.

Anyways im doing vf nights every saturday night at my place. Right now im kicking some new player's butt but id really like mine to get kicked too.

6. MysticBoudha

Ok if some of you guys are interested in having a gathering at my place this saturday. Just keep me informed. i can get 2 or 3 of you guys at the longueuil metro station. And ill lift you there again At the end of the night. lets say at about 11h00 or 10h30 something like that. Anyways tell me if your interested;)

7. MysticBoudha

Wow !! Im amazed to see the interest for vf in montreal. I guess everyone prefers Mortal Kombat. Anyways if you guys ever want to come and play keep me informed im still gonna post here in order to keep the thread up /forums/images/%%GRAEMLIN_URL%%/wink.gif

8. Zero

Zero Well-Known Member

VF5 sucks. That's why nobody plays this garbage.

9. MysticBoudha

Zero whats this all of a sudden. You prefer tekken then so whats your gamertag on tekken dr? Are you interested at playing KOFXI or GGAC then???

10. UnderaZoR

UnderaZoR Member

Hi all!

I have to thanx Poppa since he show me the way to here :)

From now i was thinking to be a lonewolf from quebec province... never see people from quebec online, well VF5 is out from just over a month...

i don't know if some of you play online or mostly on arcade but if you play online add my GT if you want: UnderaZoR.

I'm really far to be a great fighter, i'm a new VF player, but i try to improve my fighter from reading, dojo practice, online play... playing against better fighter can help me to climb the ladder.

Happy to see you online if you play there!

11. Zero

Zero Well-Known Member

Zero's PSN are private.