1. Hey Guest, looking for Virtua Fighter 5: Ultimate Showdown content? Rest assured that the game is identical to Virtua Fighter 5: Final Showdown so all current resources on here such as Command Lists with frame data, Combo Lists and the Wiki still apply. However, you can expect some VF5US specific changes to come soon!
    Dismiss Notice

More Evo Jeff and Pai stuffs

Discussion in 'Jeffry' started by Aeon, Mar 18, 2003.

1. kbcat

kbcat Well-Known Member

Re: Jeff force crouch moves that guarrantee low throws.

[ QUOTE ]
    Not this again! The +10 is due to hit-stun during which you can't be thrown ordinarily. However, there are some exceptions where you can be thrown during hit stun -- so is Jeffry's + one of these exceptions?

[/ QUOTE ]

I mentioned the +10 to show that the opponent can't tap up for instant stand, or punch out of it. Like ICE mentioned this move has always comboed into a throw (on VF4PS training mode the move damage and throw damage were added together on the "combometer"). I'd be surprised if this changed in EVO, although I admit I haven't tested it in EVO training mode yet.

cheers,
    kbcat