1. Hey Guest, looking for Virtua Fighter 5: Ultimate Showdown content? Rest assured that the game is identical to Virtua Fighter 5: Final Showdown so all current resources on here such as Command Lists with frame data, Combo Lists and the Wiki still apply. However, you can expect some VF5US specific changes to come soon!
    Dismiss Notice

More MG Movies

Discussion in 'Junky's Jungle' started by Myke, Oct 23, 2000.

1. Myke

Myke Administrator Staff Member Content Manager Kage

PSN:
    Myke623
    XBL:
    Myke623
  2. Chanchai

Chanchai Well-Known Member

Awesome clips man. I like how you used the replay this time of Akira's death on the Great Wall by Divine Intervention/images/icons/smile.gif

Not to mention your new logo (you guys better check it out yourself).

Also, enjoyed Doomboys clip. Good job Doomboy, can't wait to see Summers' clip. Can't wait to see more of the action that took place at MG2k.

-Chanchai

P.S. The Angry Angels' Akira Dance clip link isn't working.

3. SummAh

SummAh Well-Known Member

Oh well
    should be another week or so b4 I can find time to even decide which ones I wanna show...:(

Exams are really stuffing me up....brain overload...can hardly remember any of the law texts I've read...that's why I have to do another 100 or so Qs by this week../images/icons/frown.gif

Not to mentioned that last Saturday, after playing with Doomboy, I realised how much I've lost in terms of VF...timming's off, reaction's slow....tactics all gone wrong...so much for lighting kicks n Kickflips.

In a rare show of brillance, my Akira was reversing heaps of punches, kicks, Ura, throws n such...better than kickflips n lighting kicks any day!/images/icons/smile.gif

Ah well, enuff rant..back to icq n ma Law textbooks!

BUMMER!

SummErs's FASTER THAN LIGHTING!!!/images/icons/wink.gif

4. AlexMD

AlexMD Well-Known Member

Hey Myke any chance you can do a 1 minute + compilation of some of the clips we haven't had a chance to show yet?,maybe some Shun and Yuhi, there's a really good part where he gets a couple of low throws in a row after whiffed low punch and then after crouch dash

5. SummAh

SummAh Well-Known Member

Be patient BOY!

I haven't made my 'LIGHTING' debut yet!/images/icons/smile.gif

Gonna go for a shower, then brunch, then law textbooks...

SummErs's 'REALLY HATE LAW N ECONOMICS EXAMS!!!'

6. Chanchai

Hey Summers, can't wait to hear your MG clip with "Greased Lightning" from the musical Grease blazing on full blast in the clip!!!!!/images/icons/tongue.gif

7. Myke

PSN:
    Myke623
    XBL:
    Myke623
    As SummErs put it - be patient boy! :)

I am far from finished with MG Movies. My first priority was to do the individual selections. Yours is done, now SummErs is next (just as soon as his studies/exams are out of the way).

__
    m y k e
    how ya gonna win when ya ain't right within?

8. Chanchai

OT: VOOT Movies :)

Hehe can I look forward to some VOOT movies as well? /images/icons/smile.gif By Christmas right?/images/icons/tongue.gif

Finally got a working adapter to use my Saturn Twinstick on DC/images/icons/smile.gif

-Chanchai

P.S. Myke, you still got those replays you sent me awhile back? Was Doomboy's copy of OB what you were looking for?

9. AlexMD

AlexMD Well-Known Member

Oh god no!

10. SummAh

SummAh Well-Known Member

Re:GREASED WHAT?

BASTARD!!!!
    SHAME ON YOU!!!!
    KILL YOU!!!!!!!!!!

Hmmmm, bgm....which one to useeeeeeeeeeee

11. SummAh

SummAh Well-Known Member

Myke the Director, Producer, Publisher, Distributo

HEY ALL!
    Due to work constraints n exams....not to mention I have all the 200 to 300 plus Qs i have chosen to do just to ensure i am prepared to laugh after the exams, I've delegated my responsibilites of selecting the clips to Myke.

Shouldn't be a problem...
    After all, We're talking abt the guy who came up with VEGEMYKE/images/icons/wink.gif

12. Myke

PSN:
    Myke623
    XBL:
    Myke623
    Re: OT: VOOT Movies :)

Hehe can I look forward to some VOOT movies as well? By Christmas right?

Do the words "what have you done for me lately?" sound familiar? :)

Yeah I still have those VOOT replays, do you want them (again!)? I have some movies planned for VOOT which will be posted on sydvoc eventually. I'll give you a heads-up when they're ready.

Don't know what version of OB Doomboy has yet. Doomboy, wanna tell me here?

__
    m y k e
    how ya gonna win when ya ain't right within?

13. Chanchai

Re: OT: VOOT Movies :)

hehehe

Wish I had a capture card... I was just watching the camcorder videos from NYG2, was fun. Wish I could capture some... Player reactions, Andy vs. The Mas Stick with the Heavy Springs, Demonic Eyes (can we say night vision?), at least a small clip of each person that attended, NY Crew + Emil in their "uniforms," the night out at the Korean/Japanese restaurant (myself, Adam, Elise, Andy, Hiro, Emil, and Kruza) and the moment when Andy was telling me to "put it back in Chanchai, put it back in" (don't worry, nothing queery), some other stuff as well/images/icons/smile.gif

Too bad I don't think I got the "Hooters" and "BJs" on the same block.../images/icons/tongue.gif

About the VOOT replays, yes please, yes again, damn email program crashed before I saved the replays...

hehe, Myke, I let you know where you could get third party DC to DC link cables/images/icons/smile.gif

-Chanchai

14. AlexMD

AlexMD Well-Known Member

OB version

Umm It's kind of hard to establish what version it is as It's all in english,the only japanese is the subtitles on the FMV but I guess it's possible they just left it in,Myke you had a jap beta didn't you?,all english?

15. Myke

PSN:
    Myke623
    XBL:
    Myke623
    Re: OB version

Mine sounds the same - all in english except for japanese subs during the fmv. I remember reading somewhere that the differences were really in the extras/options and slight game changes. I can't remember what they were exactly but I do remember the addition of a Gallery? Does yours have that?

(In case anyone's wondering, OB = Omega Boost)