1. Hey Guest, looking for Virtua Fighter 5: Ultimate Showdown content? Rest assured that the game is identical to Virtua Fighter 5: Final Showdown so all current resources on here such as Command Lists with frame data, Combo Lists and the Wiki still apply. However, you can expect some VF5US specific changes to come soon!
    Dismiss Notice

More Players in Oklahoma

Discussion in 'Local Scene' started by SanFran_MAN, Jul 30, 2012.

1. SanFran_MAN

SanFran_MAN Well-Known Member

PSN:
    Tsumaki_Kid
    XBL:
    Tsumaki Kid
    I notice alot of players in VF are mostly from California, but I don't really see alot in areas such as Oklahoma,and I would like to see someone rather than myself represent VF from The OK state.

2. bpack12

bpack12 Member

PSN:
    bpack1
    XBL:
    bpack12
    I live in OKC about a mile from cactus jacks. I haven't been playing a lot of vf recently because I thought no one else played here. If you want to play some games just let me know. I work 3pm to 11pm monday through friday, and I'm usually free at least one day of the weekend.

3. Brisal73

Brisal73 Well-Known Member

Good luck in starting a scene. I know it doesn't seem like it, but Southern California started the exact same way

4. SanFran_MAN

PSN:
    Tsumaki_Kid
    XBL:
    Tsumaki Kid
    Alright man well you see my gamertag so just hit me up when your available

5. Sumo4life

Sumo4life Member

Hey man first post and I'm brand new to VF5.. looking forward to get better at this game. I don't have a system on my own, but I play on my friend's account. I'm usually here on the weekends.. Dancemonkey16 is the account. My friend is also looking to get better at this game.

I obviously play Taka.. I also play other fighters as well. Hope we can make a scene here!

6. bpack12

bpack12 Member

PSN:
    bpack1
    XBL:
    bpack12
    Hey sumo if your near the OKC metro area and want to get some offline games in let me know. Otherwise hit me up on xbl. I'm looking forward to playing some Taka mirrors.

7. Sumo4life

Sumo4life Member

Sweet.. I currently do not have a car, and am jobless LOL. So usually the only time I can play is on the weekend over at my buddy's house. I stay in OKC near the del city-ish area.

8. SanFran_MAN

PSN:
    Tsumaki_Kid
    XBL:
    Tsumaki Kid
    Alright man just hit me up and we can get some matches in

9. Sumo4life

Sumo4life Member

Sent the invites.. Can't wait to play. Seems like Oklahoma is just Goh and Taka players LOL.

10. SanFran_MAN

PSN:
    Tsumaki_Kid
    XBL:
    Tsumaki Kid
    Lol yeah but, thats a start though i'm sure we'll get more to come than what we have now

11. Sumo4life

Sumo4life Member

By the way

Goh = James
    Taka = Michael(me)

12. Sumo4life

Sumo4life Member

gg's to tsumaki kid yesterday.

Gonna have to learn to play against Goh.

13. KillaKotti

KillaKotti New Member

Looking 4 matches on the psn if any body has a account and are down to make a scene in Oklahoma. I'm down 2.

psn:Yungkotti

14. bpack12

bpack12 Member

PSN:
    bpack1
    XBL:
    bpack12
    I've got a psn account that I haven't been on in about a year. I think my psn id is bpack2 but I'm not 100% sure on that. I'll send you a friend request around 12:30 when I get home from work.

15. SanFran_MAN

PSN:
    Tsumaki_Kid
    XBL:
    Tsumaki Kid
    If only I had a PS3 then we can get things going

16. bpack12

bpack12 Member

PSN:
    bpack1
    XBL:
    bpack12
    I'm going to be in Tulsa on August 25th. I'll be busy until probably 3:00 or 4:00 but if you Tulsa players want some offline games after that let me know.

17. bpack12

bpack12 Member

PSN:
    bpack1
    XBL:
    bpack12
    Hey KillaKotti I ordered my PS3 stick today so I should have it sometime early next week.

18. Solo

Solo New Member

Anyone in Oklahoma still play this? It would be nice to play a game offline for once.

19. bpack12

bpack12 Member

PSN:
    bpack1
    XBL:
    bpack12
    I've tried numerous times times to get a scene going for this game in Oklahoma but nobody wants to leave their house for some reason. I haven't played vf since ttt2 came out but if you want get some games in let me know. Its kind of tough for me to get out of the house because of my work schedule and my wife but I will find a way. Just let me know when you are available.

20. Solo

Solo New Member

I'm available pretty much anytime of the week. I'm still learning the game but whenever you want to do offline sessions is fine.