1. Hey Guest, looking for Virtua Fighter 5: Ultimate Showdown content? Rest assured that the game is identical to Virtua Fighter 5: Final Showdown so all current resources on here such as Command Lists with frame data, Combo Lists and the Wiki still apply. However, you can expect some VF5US specific changes to come soon!
    Dismiss Notice

More TBZone movies

Discussion in 'VF.TV' started by Myke, Nov 8, 2001.

1. Myke

Myke Administrator Staff Member Content Manager Kage

PSN:
    Myke623
    XBL:
    Myke623
    The latest upload, 2001-11-08, shows shinz playing Jeffry, Lion and Sarah against moonsuk's Akira.

And it looks as though Act.3 is coming soon.

2. CreeD

CreeD Well-Known Member

Hey Myke, thanks for the update.

This is a good time to mention this:
    All of you on modems are probably sick of downloading 20 meg flicks by now right?
    And those with highspeed connections probably are disgusted to see 12 kbps when you know you've got the bandwidth to handle 10x that much.

I tried a download accelerator for the first time recently, and it worked like gangbusters. I currently am DLing 4 flicks from TBZone at ~35 kbps each, which boils down to 150 kbps. Before I was never permitted more than two simultaneous downloads and each one rarely hit 30 except when TBZone was utterly dead and there was nothing new to get. I've seen it improve speed by 400% at its best and only 5% at its worst. Basically, if a site isn't giving you up-to-par download speeds, accelerators will at least bring transfer speeds to a normal range (like if you're getting 2 kbps with a modem and you normally transfer around 6 or 7, this should at least take you up to that).

DISCLAIMER: Not all of these are going to be the same, some are going to work better. Many of them are paid only, no free trial. The one I have is called Download Accelerator Plus, and it's got a free trial and isn't too invasive with ads and whatnot. It's also not crippled in any way - cable/dsl people should fool with the settings to allow 7 simultaneous streams. Someone else has also said that they drop the connection all the time. This has never happened to me, but maybe it's not so hot for dialup users.
    There ya have it. Sorry to sound like a salesman, I'm just fond of the software. I dunno why I didn't catch on to it earlier.

3. Nihonjin

Nihonjin Member

call me stupid, but how do you get in to TBzone? The page loads up with some kind of flash interface, but I can't find any links to anything?? I've clicked everywhere

4. feixaq

feixaq Well-Known Member

Go here: <A target="_blank" HREF=http://202.30.101.222/vf4/download/download.html>http://202.30.101.222/vf4/download/download.html</A>

5. Shadowdean

Shadowdean Well-Known Member

What program do you use? url?

6. CreeD

CreeD Well-Known Member

hrm I had the direct url but I lost it. I think it was like downstr.com or something..
    it's called DownsTR ; like napster but for downloading.
    Try tucows.com or cnet's download thingy...

7. Nihonjin

Nihonjin Member

Shadowdean:
    I used http://TBzone.co.kr

Thanks for the link FeixaQ

Thanks for the suggestion CreeD

8. Shadowdean

Shadowdean Well-Known Member

Hrmm..that didn't bring up anything in either download.com or tucows...that the exact name of the program?

9. CreeD

CreeD Well-Known Member

it's definitely DownsTR with the capital TR, but I've also seen it as Downster in ads??! maybe they had to change it cuz they got sued by napster.
    did you try google?