1. Hey Guest, looking for Virtua Fighter 5: Ultimate Showdown content? Rest assured that the game is identical to Virtua Fighter 5: Final Showdown so all current resources on here such as Command Lists with frame data, Combo Lists and the Wiki still apply. However, you can expect some VF5US specific changes to come soon!
    Dismiss Notice

Mortal Kombat 5

Discussion in 'General' started by xed, May 15, 2002.

1. xed

xed New Member

I'm not sure if anyone is aware, but Mortal Kombat 5 is in the works. I've seen pics and it looks pretty good. I'm just curious how many VF fans out there will be getting this game. The fighting system is to be reworked to be more in depth. It was a glorious day when MK3 came to us, let's hope 5 is the same.

2. OhgmA

OhgmA Active Member

uhg! hell no.. mk is so cheesy and crappy! i used to love it, but with every "sequel" it just gets worse.. theres not that much skill involved either the moves are pretty simple and the combos are almost all p p p k or somthing cheesy like that.. granted i havent played the last 1 or 2 much but im sure it couldnt match VF4

3. Myke

Myke Administrator Staff Member Content Manager Kage

PSN:
    Myke623
    XBL:
    Myke623
    Thread moved from Junky's Jungle.

4. Shadowdean

Shadowdean Well-Known Member

For me, I lost respect after MKII..but, I am willing to give it a chance, provided it seriously reworks its gameplay mechanics.

5. Sudden_Death

Sudden_Death Well-Known Member

mortal kombat is my guilty pleausure.

6. blackshadow

blackshadow Well-Known Member

i love mortal kombat this one is gonna kick ass becuase u can change ur stances n shit like from snake n shit so many styles new fatalities i will rent b4 buy though mortal kombat 4 waz a failure