1. Hey Guest, looking for Virtua Fighter 5: Ultimate Showdown content? Rest assured that the game is identical to Virtua Fighter 5: Final Showdown so all current resources on here such as Command Lists with frame data, Combo Lists and the Wiki still apply. However, you can expect some VF5US specific changes to come soon!
    Dismiss Notice

Most damage combos

Discussion in 'Junky's Jungle' started by uk-guy, Nov 13, 2001.

1. uk-guy

uk-guy Well-Known Member

'kay we've had most hits in a float, how about most damage combo in VF4

Here's one with Jeffry that does silly damage on lightweights

f+K (MC) - P - P - KKP (Wall Hit) - u+P

2. CreeD

CreeD Well-Known Member

How about get shun maximum drunk and do chouwan, KKPK?

For your jeff combo,
    is the u+P guaranteed there or couldn't they quickroll?

3. Tot

Tot Active Member

I have posted this long time ago but the most damaging combo is!

For Lei:

b,f+p+k -> b+p,p -> (if the opponent did side tech roll) p+k+g+d, p+k -> f,f+K (hold k for independent stance) -> k -> k+g -> down attack

This combo will finish Sarah(takes 100% of her life bar)!

4. CreeD

CreeD Well-Known Member

He was asking for the most damaging combo, not the fastest way to kill someone who didn't know how to deal with Lei.

The definition of a combo is a series of hits that the opponent cannot avoid if the first hit connects. All the Sarah player has to do is not tech roll and she's fine.

Also, everyone's lifebar is the same, Sarah isn't any weaker than the rest.
    And if it takes 100% of the bar, maybe the machine is not set to 200 points. The CPU in VF games traditionally has less life than a human would.

5. feixaq

feixaq Well-Known Member

The reason why Tot mentioned Sarah specifically is because she's a lightweight. Against mids, they can techroll before the ground stomp. Against heavies, you can't do (Crane) K+G, only f,f+K ~ (Crane) K after (Scorpion) P+K (back stagger).

You're right about this not being a true combo though... just don't TR after the face-down head towards knockdown.

6. jackybrothas

jackybrothas Well-Known Member

hmmmmm i believe lei fei has a 90% combo.. i just seen howard (segaduck) perform it on saturday.

7. Tot

Tot Active Member

I know what he wants I meant this was just for info.

About Sarah, I dont know but it only works for Sarah. For other charactors, it takes up to about 80%. Maybe someone can double check this.

8. shaolinjman

shaolinjman Member

Are you sure about Lei's K+G combo on heavyweights...??? I am fairly sure i got that off today on jeffrey, although i admit there were many times it didn't work much to my frustration.

Why is it so hard to find combos for Lei...i am still searching...also searching for the tiger stance - got crane, crab and scorpion - are there others?

9. uk-guy

uk-guy Well-Known Member

err...we seem to have gone camping or something...

Damage combos people, not percentage bars and tech rolls.

Here's a weird one with Kage:

TFT wall hit~d+P+K - ub+K+G...basically if you manage to connect the d+P+K as the opponent hits the wall after the TFT you get some serious damage, and the ub+K+G adds more. maybe some kind of weird damage bug or something...

10. CreeD

CreeD Well-Known Member

Maybe after the wall hit it's no longer considered a hit in a float. Hits in floats apparently do pretty crap damage for kage TFT combos at least.