1. Hey Guest, looking for Virtua Fighter 5: Ultimate Showdown content? Rest assured that the game is identical to Virtua Fighter 5: Final Showdown so all current resources on here such as Command Lists with frame data, Combo Lists and the Wiki still apply. However, you can expect some VF5US specific changes to come soon!
    Dismiss Notice

Most damaging move in the game!

Discussion in 'General' started by Xenocide, Dec 16, 2003.

1. Xenocide

Xenocide Member

I know everone it's really Wolf's Giant Swing ([2][3][6][G]+[P]) but has anyone considered A fully drunken Shun?

With 40 drinks, ive managed to hurt HUGE amounts of damage like his [4][1][2][3][6][9][8][G]+[P]. It does 84 damage! His fully connected [K][K][2]+[P][K] does more I think.

Any opinions on the matter?

2. Siyko

Siyko Well-Known Member

perfect GS does 100 damage if the opponent doesn't recover, or hits a wall. Akira's [4][6][6]+[P]+[K] does a lot, the most I've gotten it to was 96 damage. Dural's [4][6]+[P] does insane amounts, I've gotten at least 120 damage with it, and I bet it can go up to 200 (with 40 drinks)

by the way, wolf's GS is half circle, not quarter, and shun's 270 throw ends in backwards

3. Pai_Garu

Pai_Garu Well-Known Member

Actually, at the right distance, GS into a wall gives a guaranteed [1][K], which adds to the 100dmg. A KS that's not TR'ed gives a guaranteed [4][6][K]+[G], not sure the dmg on that, but also very very big.

4. Xenocide

Xenocide Member

Oh yeah...Giant swing is half circle, sorry about that (as you can see I'm not a wolf player)

Honestly, I don't think Dural counts. She is WAY overpowerfull...a cheat character thats all.

5. CreeD

CreeD Well-Known Member

anyone know what shun's fully charged charge attack does if he has 40 drinks?

6. Hayai_JiJi

Hayai_JiJi Well-Known Member

does 79 with 40 drunk points fully charged. Are we talking single moves aka no guaranteed follow ups or single most damaging sequence?
    Akira has the best sequence and one of the better single moves with deep bodycheck clocking in at 65. I think shun has the single most damaging single move with the above mentioned charged df+p+k.

7. Dandy_J

Dandy_J Well-Known Member

Dural's bodycheck does quite a chunk.

As for normal characters, Akiras bodycheck does the most, I think 98 or just above 100 is the max.

8. Hayai_JiJi

Hayai_JiJi Well-Known Member

it would be 97 for MC. I have never seen it do that much though.

9. Dandy_J

Have Kage do his [4]+[K][K][K] series in training.

Block the first hit, then evade the second and bodycheck. I'm pretty sure it does like 97-98 there.

10. EmpNovA

EmpNovA Well-Known Member

Even easier, have kage do his QCF+k attack (full charge). Move in real close (just dash) and hit an MC DBC.

97 is the most I can get.

11. Siyko

Siyko Well-Known Member

i got 98 just timing the body check vs vanessa's charge kick... I can't recall if it was a canceled kick or not, but there's probably no difference.

anyway, if guranteed followups are the word, how much crazy TFT damage can Kage do up against a wall? It seems if you do it right, you can get both the damage for if they were to just hit the ground, plus a combo from a very high float, although the wall will be very much in the way. Any Kage players have a number?

Other than that, the only time I've topped 100 is Shun's 40 dp [4][3]+[P]->[K][K][2]+[P][K]

12. EmpNovA

EmpNovA Well-Known Member

13. GTO

GTO Well-Known Member

very nice, thx

14. Xenocide

Xenocide Member

after a little expierementing I found this.
    At 40 drinks [K][K][2]+[P][K] against a wall plus a gurenteed [3]+[P] does 125 damage.
    thats the most i've ever got. has a anyone else had similar results?

15. Xenocide

Xenocide Member

sorry for double posting...uh make that a gurenteed [8]+[P] for the 125 damage.

16. JetLancer

JetLancer Well-Known Member

Counter, Opponents back to wall. [P]+[K](Max Charge)~[4][P]~[P]+[G]~[4][P]~[4][6][P]+[K]~[4][6][P]+[K]~[4][6][P]+[K]~[4][6][P]+[K]~[3][P]+[G]. 190 something damage.

17. Dandy_J

^^^^^

That isn't a true combo. It will LOOK garunteed, as the entire chunk of damage remains red throughtout the combo, but it's actually just a wierd side-effect of the wall system. Just set the CPU to guard in training, do [P]+[G] against a wall, they will be able to block the [4]+[P].

Another situation where this happens is if you do Kage's [P][P][4]+[P](delay)[K]. If the [K] is a CH, the lifebar will show one large chunk of about 75 points. I have no idea why this happens... /versus/images/graemlins/tongue.gif

18. pkg_inc

pkg_inc Well-Known Member

You could do a similar thing in verC with Vanessa. If you kept mashing [P], you would end up with taking the whole lifebar "as a true combo" /versus/images/graemlins/tongue.gif

19. you guys want damage with shun try this at 40 drinks
    [4][3][P]+[G] [6][1][P][K][K][2][P][K][8][K] ive never clocked the exact damage in training mode but i know it sick
    or
    [2][3][6][P][P][4][6][P][P][P][1][P][K]
    not positive but think they can both be techrolld
    but hey still brutal vs the unwary/incompitent

20. Mysterious_Red

Mysterious_Red Well-Known Member

w/akira

97pts
    [K]+[G](release after one frame), [P], [3][3][P], [2_][4][6][P]

hands-down /versus/images/graemlins/grin.gif