1. Hey Guest, looking for Virtua Fighter 5: Ultimate Showdown content? Rest assured that the game is identical to Virtua Fighter 5: Final Showdown so all current resources on here such as Command Lists with frame data, Combo Lists and the Wiki still apply. However, you can expect some VF5US specific changes to come soon!
    Dismiss Notice

Most damaging move in the game!

Discussion in 'General' started by Xenocide, Dec 16, 2003.

1. my apoligies all [2][3][6][P][P][4][6][P][P][1][P][K]

one [P]to many in the last post
    my bad /versus/images/graemlins/confused.gif

legumelad likes this.
  2. LM_Akira

LM_Akira Well-Known Member

Urmm what about

knee (MC) > knee > knee (wall hit) > knee 112
    vs LWs in general (maybe light MWs). btw what you wrote needs to counter hit and is only against a few chars.

Another fun one is, when in a corner

SPoD (wall hit) > DBC for varying damage (used to be able to do sgpm (wall hit ) > SPoD > DBC in VF4 for 135 but can't seem to guarantee this in evo).

legumelad likes this.
  3. Raider

Raider Well-Known Member

Last week when I played in the arcade I missed a [8] [P]+[K] with Kage. As I was recovering from that my opponent did [4][6][6][P]+[K] with Akira and half of my life bar went out the window. /versus/images/graemlins/smirk.gif

legumelad likes this.
  4. archangel

archangel Well-Known Member

get 40 drink points with dural and see what damage u can get.

5. LM_Akira

Yeah Akiras DBC on counter from side/back to opponent can do some sick 90 ish style damage. I did that vs Pai once when she'd done a [6][6][K]+[G].

6. GKaizerZero

GKaizerZero Well-Known Member

Vanessa:
    note: can be done in either DS or OS
    Charge kick(max charge) --> once you get the stomach crumple go for the Hellhound or one of the RIb Crushes (depending on if you're OS or DS) and finish up with a down attack. dmg ranges from 90-120, i believe.
    i.e. [4][4][K]+[G] [3]/[2][P]+[K]+[G] [3][K]/[8][P]

7. Mirage

Mirage Well-Known Member

For throw wolf's GS into wall is 100, other wise 80, throw combo Kage's TFT done on Lino and Lei Fei which is 85 pt without a wall, TFT close to wall is 100+. For attack, Akira's MC DBC is up to 97, for combo without a wall Kage's [P]+[K]+[G] in stance, dash forward [K]+[G](hold) [K]+[G],[P],[P], 102 damage, No idea about highest damage wall combo.

8. hey guys its been a while for a truely sick ammount of damage try this with wolf
    [6][K]+[G] [4][P] [2][1][4][7][8][9][6][P]+[G] [3][P]+[G]
    now i know that the damage isnt guarenteed after the ks but it sure is cool to see 98%of a life bar turn red and dissapeer /versus/images/graemlins/crazy.gif

9. Maximus

Maximus Well-Known Member

Try this with Akira:

Shoulder throw(wall hit) > pk > DBC

If timed right you can get insane damage. Can get up to 120-127 dmg if timed right.

10. Genzen

Genzen Well-Known Member

[ QUOTE ]
    archangel said:

get 40 drink points with dural and see what damage u can get.

[/ QUOTE ]

With Dural on 40 drinks, [4][6][6][P]+[K] does 192 points of damage on MC on Lion if you make him do
    [P][P][4]+[P] and crouch under the combo and hit him while he is backturned on the final punch.

11. Tgood

Tgood Active Member

Well for ALL the Vanessa users i find out that you can get an 79 or 93 damage by { this is for the 79 damage}:
    [4][4]+[KG]/then if you do it on time follow up with/
    [3]+[K]+[P]+[G]

NOW for the 93 combo just :
    +[K][G]/then with/[3]+[K]+[P]+[G]

legumelad likes this.
  12. NEoChu

NEoChu Member

Ok ok. Choose wolf. Go to practice. Push your opponent to corner and go there yourself too. The right position is VERY hard to find...
    Start by switching stagger recovery and getting up to slow. Hit MC f+K+G, f+P, b,f+P+K -> d+P+G. Opponent hits the wall and gets staggered again. Continue with f+K, b,f+P+K and again d+P+G. Now comes the part, where the right position matters.. Opponent should lightly hit the wall. Go for f+K+G again and - boom - a backstagger. Dash quickly forward and hit b,f+K+G for float. Now use b+K+G,K and FINALLY: d/f+P+G.

If you succeeded, you should see 262 dmg in damage meter and the red bar has grown.. quite too long. /versus/images/graemlins/smile.gif

13. Genzen

Genzen Well-Known Member

[ QUOTE ]
    NEoChu said:

Start by switching stagger recovery and getting up to slow.

[/ QUOTE ]

Surely if you have to switch stagger recovery to slow, then it won't be guarenteed as it can be staggered out of by a faster setting?

14. Ryadus

Ryadus Well-Known Member

[ QUOTE ]
    Ev2 said:

Surely if you have to switch stagger recovery to slow, then it won't be guarenteed as it can be staggered out of by a faster setting?

[/ QUOTE ]

That's right. No combos that strong can work in real battle. Almost all the wall stagger combos that are unbelieveably strong require slow stagger speed and a good player has normal stagger speed.
    Brad has two good wall stagger combos that works against human players (probably not against A.I.s):
    1. MC[6][P]+SL[K]-->[6][6][K]-->[P]-->[6][6][K]
    This combo does 105 damage.
    2. MC[4][P]+SL[K]-->[6][6][K]-->[4][6][K]+[G]-->[8][P]
    This combo does 128 damage. Alternate ending would be (replace [8][P]) [4][6][K]+[G] and then [3][K]. This will damage 119 plus [3][K] 13 damage.
    This combo is recommended to do when open position.

I've tested both combos only against lightweight character (Pai), though, but I'm sure they work against others as well. To do these make sure you've straight angle towards wall. Delaying some of the moves may change the hit rate.

15. NEoChu

NEoChu Member

In that.. "combo" you have 8 chances to escape. You couldn't practically ever use this against your opponent in real situation. Point is: that is the biggest damage I've got in the dmg-meter /versus/images/graemlins/smile.gif

16. LM_Akira

If you want even more damage check out this...

GOH

[4][P]+[K] (full charge) (MC) > wall hit > [4][6][P]+[K] > [2][P]+[K]+[G] > [4] [4] > [P]+[G]

160 damage

Yes, it'd never ever happen in a real VF match but it was on the end of a Goh combo vid once.

17. Tgood

Tgood Active Member

VF4:pai:
    stagger with[6][6][K] follow with[6]+[K][G] follow with[K][K].
    When Your rival is down hit them with[3]+[P]. when the rival gets up hit them with[9]+[K][K].When the person get back up hit them with[6][6][K]+[G] follow with
    [P][P][P][7][K]

18. DragonCop

DragonCop Well-Known Member

Wolf Hawkfield's Giant Swing is not that damaging unless you press [K]+[G]+[P] all at the same time which would counter it. The most effective move(s) in Virtua Fighter
    are Akira's Body Charging Moves. They are hard to block, hard to counter and hard to dodge.

19. Jerky

Jerky Well-Known Member

"They are hard to block, hard to counter"

That's a negative. SPOD, Double Palm, Shoulder, .... blah etc. all counterable as hell.

"hard to dodge. "

I'll give you partial credit here because you must know which way to dodge DFS (to back) and Spod (to front)

20. DragonCop

DragonCop Well-Known Member

Alright Jerky, then whats the most damaging move in Virtua Fighter?