1. Hey Guest, looking for Virtua Fighter 5: Ultimate Showdown content? Rest assured that the game is identical to Virtua Fighter 5: Final Showdown so all current resources on here such as Command Lists with frame data, Combo Lists and the Wiki still apply. However, you can expect some VF5US specific changes to come soon!
    Dismiss Notice

Most Favorite Music

Discussion in 'Junky's Jungle' started by vf3tb, Mar 15, 2001.

1. vf3tb

vf3tb Member

BGM No.14 "Open The Deadgate"
    Each time when I am tired in practising combos, I always switch the game into option mode and start to listenning this BGM -- it is so cheerful that ... that it is impressive !
    It's Pai's.
    not only the BGM ,but also Pai's stage is the best--the heaven of all kinds of marvellous combos.
    and not only the stage, Pai is the most beautiful charactor in VF series,especially in VF3tb.
    I love her.

Mail me to improve my poor English please

2. Vicks Biru

Vicks Biru Well-Known Member

I like Aoi's and Lau's. Aoi has a pretty soothing yet adrenaline-building bgmusic while Lau's just suits the Great Wall. But I prefer Aoi's test version bg, i.e. the one in the history movie (and her voice then as well, robust and strong unlike the pathetically weak one in the released version.)

By the way i think the gals in VF4 could be made prettier, esp. Pai. She's a HK star... and Sarah looks OK in only one angle... other than that she seems like Jacky in a wig (discounting the fact that they are supposed to be siblings but yuck anyway...). I think only Aoi looks good.

The guys probably need some help too. Akira is fat? Lion's hair is somewhat overgrown and Jacky... never mind. But Kage looks cool.

So sorry I've turned this into a comment section.

<font color=orange>Imagine losing to this bozo...</font color=orange>
    <P ID="edit"><FONT SIZE=-1>Edited by Vicks Biru on 03/15/01 10:29 PM (server time).</FONT></P>

3. AnimeJoe

AnimeJoe Active Member

Gotta love Dural's music :)...

Also I LOVE the music of the CG ending...

4. uk_kid

uk_kid Well-Known Member

My fave BGMs:
    VF2: akira's stage, wolf's stage
    VF3tb: wolf's stage, sarah's stage, taka's stage.
    dural's stage is the worst of the lot /versus/images/icons/tongue.gif

5. Guest

Guest Guest

I'd have to go with
    VF1: Jacky, Jeffrey, Kage, Pai
    VF2: Sarah, Shun, Lion, Akira
    VF3: Akira, Kage, Shun

Man I hope they go back the more traditional music style of VF2, and not the Limp Bizkit crap Yu was suggesting.

6. Nightstrike

Nightstrike Member

You guys are so lucky being able to hear music while playing vf.My vf2pc has no music.so i insert my starsiege CD and listen to the music.how does the music in vf2 sound anyway?

7. Robin

Robin Active Member

Easily Aoi's stage on VF3 :)

8. Shadowdean

Shadowdean Well-Known Member

Hmm...I really find almost all the music in VF series to be a bit bland..Shun's music is fun...but that is about it...sort gets drowned out for me...I would like a variety of music..maybe some hip hop for a urban stage...things that are relative to the stage...
    Imagine a night club stage!

"Victory can be anticipated, but not assured" Sun-Tzu