1. Hey Guest, looking for Virtua Fighter 5: Ultimate Showdown content? Rest assured that the game is identical to Virtua Fighter 5: Final Showdown so all current resources on here such as Command Lists with frame data, Combo Lists and the Wiki still apply. However, you can expect some VF5US specific changes to come soon!
    Dismiss Notice

Most gratifying move to get off is?????

Discussion in 'Junky's Jungle' started by egghead64, Apr 16, 2002.

1. egghead64

egghead64 Member

Just a quick survey to my fellow VFers in the free world.....What move to you on VF to you is the ultimate insult? Or just a move that makes you feel good about your skill over all? I think the one that's the insult is definetly getting all the hits for Jacky's Lightning Kick, or Lightining Storm. Among a lot of others

2. Common_Sensei

Common_Sensei New Member

I don't know about the ultimate insult, but I just LOVE getting in Jeffry's Backbreaker, the back throw version.

3. ukie

ukie Member

Sarah's gatling beat kick throw.

Wall kicks.

Any back throw or low back throw off wall flip /versus/images/icons/smile.gif

- ukie

4. Guest

Guest Guest

For me, its one of two moves (i use Vane btw)

1) the Off the Wall spinning kick (f+P+K+G while facing a wall) that looks great, and very surprising when i use it. Its also one of the few moves that interact with the arena in a sense, the other one being...

2) Vanes f,f+P+G,f+P+G wall throw (while opponent is backup up against the wall) the throw utilizes the walls, is multipart, and looks so damn cool. Its the ultimate humilation to the opponent to be ripped apart by this move, since it makes them look so helpless.

5. GaijinPunch

GaijinPunch Well-Known Member

For anyone that has it, the 3/4 revolv throws. (Pai, Vanessa, Aoi, Shun, etc.) Still hard for me to pull off, and seems like a LOT of work for a mere 10-15 more damage points.

Also, your thread title sounds a bit perverted, but I guess it'll get a lot of views that way. /versus/images/icons/smile.gif

6. Robyrt

Robyrt Well-Known Member

Sarah's Gatling Kick Beat or Tornado Kick
    Aoi's ground throw or complete multithrow
    Any off-wall attack
    Any flipkick reversal

7. Jerky

Jerky Well-Known Member

all time fav: akira knee.

8. Blondie

Blondie Well-Known Member

No doubt, Jacky's Iageri on MC interrupting a rising attack, followed by a flip Kick. Nasty shit. =)

9. BK__

BK__ Well-Known Member

-wolf's pick-up against a wall {crumble}, followed by a wall throw.... /versus/images/icons/cool.gif

10. Sudden_Death

Sudden_Death Well-Known Member

c'mon people, you dissapoint me /versus/images/icons/smile.gif , the hardest move to get while in combat is jeff's p+k+g, p , f+p+g and his TKOD

11. s_jamessmith

s_jamessmith Member

a perfect round is nice:) naw, but the best move, with my little lau isbis back back pk hand thrust.

12. jackybrothas

jackybrothas Well-Known Member

one of the most insulting moves to get hit by:
    Shun's handstand kick

and i feel good about pulling off a cool combo than a certain move.

13. modestmouse

modestmouse Member

With Lei Fei

D/F + P+G --> K+G

then wait till they get up and either

(If they block low) K+G --> F + Punch, P, P --> P, P+K

(if they block high) D + Kick --> Kick --> D + P+K+G --> P, P+K --> U/F + K+G --> Stomp

14. Zero-chan

Zero-chan Well-Known Member

<blockquote><font class="small">In reply to:</font><hr>

2) Vanes f,f+P+G,f+P+G wall throw (while opponent is backup up against the wall) the throw utilizes the walls, is multipart, and looks
    so damn cool. Its the ultimate humilation to the opponent to be ripped apart by this move, since it makes them look so helpless.

<hr></blockquote>

I think the B+P+G followup looks a lot cooler, myself... but either way it's quite painful.
    Heaven's Gate is always fun too~

15. Mr. Bungle

Mr. Bungle Well-Known Member

nothing will ever beat the satisfaction of (and to a lesser extent, the difficulty of) doing akira's RBC -> knee -> bodycheck in vf1. noooottthiiiiinnng.

16. ReCharredSigh

ReCharredSigh Well-Known Member

ok, i haven't played VF1, so i wouldn't know what's so good about it(maybe the entire combo is guarenteed, and does huge damage), but if we're going to talk about other VF incarnations as well, my vote goes to VF2 Akira's
    knee, 7xsenbon punch, iaigeri, m-dblpm combo. total shnit.

17. Mr. Bungle

Mr. Bungle Well-Known Member

it's very hard to do (two of the most difficult moves in vf1) and not entirely guaranteed. big big damage.

> knee, 7xsenbon punch, iaigeri, m-dblpm combo

the question was what's the most gratifying that you yourself can do, not the most amazing to see. can you do that combo?

18. BK__

BK__ Well-Known Member

mr. bungle, i've never been able to sucsessfully pull off senborn punches in VF2 or 1, are there any sort of tactics toward g-canceling that fast? that technique got me totally baffled!

*sigh* a peice of plastic is beating me.... -_-

19. stompoutloud

stompoutloud Well-Known Member

Doing shun's back throw where he drinks afterwards.

20. ReCharredSigh

ReCharredSigh Well-Known Member

ah, yes, that's true, the topic was what I can do, in that case, i have to say, no, i probably couldn't do that. /versus/images/icons/smile.gif