1. Hey Guest, looking for Virtua Fighter 5: Ultimate Showdown content? Rest assured that the game is identical to Virtua Fighter 5: Final Showdown so all current resources on here such as Command Lists with frame data, Combo Lists and the Wiki still apply. However, you can expect some VF5US specific changes to come soon!
    Dismiss Notice

Mouse, Keyboard and Pad players

Discussion in 'Joysticks and Other Controllers' started by kungfusmurf, May 12, 2016.

1. kungfusmurf

kungfusmurf Well-Known Member

"Video games are best played with a mouse and keyboard." >>> @Libertine

2. Libertine

Libertine Well-Known Member Content Manager Brad Silver Supporter Content Coordinator

A general statement. The funny thing is that there are a number of Tekken players who go to arcades with gamepads! What a bunch of freaks. I don't know how they play with those.

3. SNAKE BOSS

SNAKE BOSS Well-Known Member

Hey man do not judge pads because everyone has their own preference and what works best for them. There are many good pad players out there, so do not hate. Love.

4. Libertine

Libertine Well-Known Member Content Manager Brad Silver Supporter Content Coordinator

I was kidding. I know they're good, but I don't know how they get so good with those controllers.

Tricky and BlackGeneral like this.
  5. Tricky

Tricky "9000; Eileen Flow Dojoer" Content Manager Eileen

Lots of practice :whistle::whistle::whistle:

6. Libertine

When I first started playing fighting games, I used a pad. I played Tekken a lot with it, but it's not nearly as good as an arcade stick.

7. gamemaster14

gamemaster14 Member

PSN:
    GM14NeoExtreme
    XBL:
    Gamemaster14XIV
    I play all of my Virtua Fighter Arcade hardware with a Neo Geo CD Control Pad.

I play Tekken 5/Dark Resurrection on Namco System 256 with a PS2 Controller.

Always just been more of a fan of Gamepads then arcade sticks.