1. Hey Guest, looking for Virtua Fighter 5: Ultimate Showdown content? Rest assured that the game is identical to Virtua Fighter 5: Final Showdown so all current resources on here such as Command Lists with frame data, Combo Lists and the Wiki still apply. However, you can expect some VF5US specific changes to come soon!
    Dismiss Notice

Moves not in Dojo

Discussion in 'Dojo' started by jm571, Jun 12, 2017.

1. jm571

jm571 Member

Maybe this is a dumb question but I wanted to open a discussion. Does anyone know of moves that are not detailed in the command training in dojo in vf5fs but are actual moves for the characters? Do you think the dojo is comprehensive in showing all moves? I was just curious. I remember seeing a video of Pai vs Jacky and the Pai player did the oddesst double mini jump when he tried to sweep her. I have not seen it since but it did not look like anything in her move set. I tried looking for the video but cannot find it.

2. Tricky

Tricky "9000; Eileen Flow Dojoer" Content Manager Eileen

all moves are listed in the movelist, except for a couple of vanessa's moves that she can go into stance with.

3. Myke

Myke Administrator Staff Member Content Manager Kage

PSN:
    Myke623
    XBL:
    Myke623
    @jm571 I can't vouch for everything shown within the game's command training, but I'm quite confident the command lists here on VFDC have everything.

@Tricky such as?

4. jm571

jm571 Member

I just thought it would be cool if the game developers made some secret stuff considering this game is so deep. Probably not but worth a try to ask. Maybe it was a dream I had....yes I dream about playing this game sometimes...lol (clean dreams/no character on character action...lol)....thats so sad.

5. Tricky

I don't it off hand but I recall vane players saying there were some moves that she can go into intruder step from that aren't listed in the movelist.

6. Jason Elbow

Jason Elbow Well-Known Member

PSN:
    Its ok now...
    XBL:
    Jason ELBOW AKT
    Well in El Blaze's Rocket Discharge you can jump cancel. And that isn't in the movelist.

jimi Claymore likes this.
  7. Myke

Myke Administrator Staff Member Content Manager Kage

PSN:
    Myke623
    XBL:
    Myke623
    I think you're referring to this thread:

https://virtuafighter.com/threads/missing-offensive-style-strings.20245/

But you'll find that the moves thought to be missing are just listed under a specific stance.

Tricky likes this.
  8. Tricky