1. Hey Guest, looking for Virtua Fighter 5: Ultimate Showdown content? Rest assured that the game is identical to Virtua Fighter 5: Final Showdown so all current resources on here such as Command Lists with frame data, Combo Lists and the Wiki still apply. However, you can expect some VF5US specific changes to come soon!
    Dismiss Notice

Moves that All of Us Hope For... pls add in yours...

Discussion in 'The Vault' started by Guest, Nov 28, 1999.

1. Guest

Guest Guest

Akira - This sounds crazy, but what about a SPoD working on someone in mid air? I saw this move in the comic version of VF (Jap transalated into Chinese)... is it possible in VF3?
    Lau - I want f+K from VF2 back. Useless in attacking but I feel its rather cheap when you use it continually. Also from the comic version, I saw a really high kick from Lau, similar to the Lisa Kusanami d+K move in Last Bronx. Another was something like Pai's b+K+G.
    Pai - More crane like moves, the k'ters moves are getting a trifle too similar again. Also, a forward flip move would be nice, like Honey's Scorpion Kick.
    Wolf - More throws, WWF Attitude is making me sick.
    Jeff - I dunno, what'd bout you all?
    Kage - No wishes for him, perhaps something like a short flip over the person and a mule kick once over? Sounds confusing, but never mind.
    Sarah - No wishes.
    Jacky - Ditto.
    Shun - Perhaps he could go deeper into the Eight Immortals Drunken Fist area of his style - he has He Xian Gu already ( f+P, P, P, K). Some other styles from there could prove interesting.
    Lion - I don't know.
    Aoi - More locks, like the real style. I liked the butterfly entanglement combo, but I have so much trouble with it...
    Taka - Sounds like a dead end. A bit out of context, but is Taka goin' to have a sumo ring in every version? Sounds dead-endish in moves.

For new k'ters -

Hey, why not have Kage's mom or Akira's father in?
    Others include
    - Crystal Dural !?
    - A T2ish Dural
    -Someone non-Jap... we have too many of them already! Maybe a Korean, Thai, African, Indian, Russian!? Hey, India has 1 000 000 000 + - people, and not a single peson from there?

Some styles I hope to see

- Silat?
    - Sounds so original but Karate and Taekwondo could be fine.
    - Tai Chi (perhaps we could have an old grandma and a fan :>

Please add in!

2. Shadowdean

Shadowdean Well-Known Member

For Akira - A few more in place stomping power moves...maybe one where he breaks his own foot....
    Lau- YES, I do want the f +k move back..great intterupt. A few more circular moving foward attacks like you see in the old style gung-fu flicks.
    Pai- Yeah, more crane attacks. also more circular attacks..maybe add abit of snake.
    Wolf - a few more multipart throws
    Jeffery - MORE GROUND FIGHTING AND Mid- low rang attacks...for a style who's primary focus is ground fighting and inn fighting..he sure as hell does not do much of anything...also some counters for him would be nice...maybe a few knee attacks aimed at the mid section or thighs.
    Kage - Maybe some stuff that's a little less street fighter ish, a little less bullshitty. Give him some neck breaks, long stance punching...stuff that looks karatish that works with his ju-jitsue.
    Shun - wow...where to start....pay some starving drunken style martial artist to do 3 forms...tape them all, and give all the move to shun...seriously..this is the most under-developed but most potential character in the game.
    Sarah - Give her some more thigh/calf attacks. Give her a skip in side kick, give her a few back fist attacks, give her a few wing-chungish punches and some punching/kicking throws..and ONE ground follow up grapple/attack.
    Jacky - Give him allot more backfist/lap sau attacks. Give him some ability to use sticky hands type attacks. Give him the neck crank Bruce used in Return of the Dragon on Chuck Norris.
    Lion - allot more attacks from stance with more follow threw..more hands!
    Aoi - I agree, more multi part arm/leg/neck breaks.
    Taka - Give him the atkins diet.

A NEW BOSS...Dural is just lame at this point.
    A few korean styles - Taekwondo {combative, not based on just olypmic sparring.} Hwrang-do, hapkido, Kuk-Sool-Wan.
    2 differnt but WELL DONE Tai-Chi fighters..maybe a Yang stylist and a Sun style stylist.
    Get a Mu-Tai fighter in there.
    A Krav-Maga fighter.

3. Guest

Guest Guest

Characters

I should try to come up with strategies instead of giving my opinions, but oh well. All I want to say is that a Shaolin Monk on this game would make my day. No-one can mess with Shaolin!

-M. Wong-