1. Hey Guest, looking for Virtua Fighter 5: Ultimate Showdown content? Rest assured that the game is identical to Virtua Fighter 5: Final Showdown so all current resources on here such as Command Lists with frame data, Combo Lists and the Wiki still apply. However, you can expect some VF5US specific changes to come soon!
    Dismiss Notice

moving up a rank

Discussion in 'Quest, Kumite and Items' started by Nemesis02, Mar 26, 2002.

1. Nemesis02

Nemesis02 Well-Known Member

Hey well I am a newbie to the VF world, I will admit it. But I have been practicing a lot and I think I am okay.....BUT, anyways I am having a difficult time moving up in Kumite mode. It's not that i have a hard time winnning, it's just not letting me move up a rank. I am stuck at rank 1 dan, and have won 16 straight matches. What do i do to move up?
    (Yes I also posted this over at The Virua Fighter section... but i think it doesn;t belong there...so i thought I would bring it over here)

2. SummAh

SummAh Well-Known Member

3. Nemesis02

Nemesis02 Well-Known Member

Okay I read it.... thank u for that, and sorry i didn;t go to search. But there is one thing it didn;t say in that thread that maybe some one could answer. Does that go for 2nd dan, 3rd dan, etc etc. Like if I am 2nd dan will only 2nd dan opponents go on my record?

4. SummAh

SummAh Well-Known Member

For any more Ranking information ( ATTENTION ALL NEWBIES)

click on virtuafighter 4, look through documents for the Ranking FAQ.