1. Hey Guest, looking for Virtua Fighter 5: Ultimate Showdown content? Rest assured that the game is identical to Virtua Fighter 5: Final Showdown so all current resources on here such as Command Lists with frame data, Combo Lists and the Wiki still apply. However, you can expect some VF5US specific changes to come soon!
    Dismiss Notice

Much simpler twist on an old combo

Discussion in 'The Vault' started by Nutlog, Jan 11, 2000.

1. Nutlog

Nutlog Well-Known Member

Well, so far this racks up as the most damaging Akira I can put together, though I think I can add one more hit.

Confirmed so far is RBC, standing SnglPlm (wall bounce), bodycheck for a total of 165 damage (only get 60 points out of the body check). Been trying RBC, standing SnglPlm, knee, bodycheck, but haven't landed it yet. If it's possible, it would push the max damage to 192(approx). Just wondering if anyone else has found other adaptations for the touch of death Akira used to have.

2. Guest

Guest Guest

I did: RBC, single palm, SJK, BC on Pai (Akira's stage). I think RBC, single palm, m-shoulder, xxx could work. Never tried...

3. Nutlog

Nutlog Well-Known Member

Yup, putting the SJK in works...topped out damage is now 180 for Akira. The m-shoulder doesn't seem to connect, though. For that matter, neither do the elbows, only kicks seem to connect after the standing single palm. That's why I wanted the knee...same damage as SJK but more stylish I just cant get it to connect. Nothing feels better, though, than taking 90% of the life bar in 4 hits. Looks beautiful on tape. :p

4. Guest

Guest Guest

Me again... I you find some more variations for this combos, post them here please. Akira is my favorite character... Oh... btw, you can replace the RBC, standing palm setup by SpEx, single palm (auto-palm). I like: SpEx, single palm, DLC. Bye.